Chapter 5: Creepy Luke

After an entire year of waiting and waiting and waiting and whining while waiting, Christmas was finally here

Due to the excessive and honestly, unbelievable supervillain problem mom and dad were usually in favor of me staying as close to Super Tower as possible.

Just in case some idiot decided to break in and vandalize the place or something.

I never really envied Dark for being bad until he basically got every super hero in the world concerned about the security of their average-ish tower.

Yep, it's a world event. And he gets all the credit for it.

Anway, since this time someone actually did that and it's Christmas, they wanted to spend time with us.

Which meant Elliot Grayson was going to have to get off my couch and go back to wherever the hell his dungeon is--and Fel had to make sure the apartment looked at least presentable. Because nobody knew if mom and dad would make a surprise appearance to check up on how we live.

I was kinda supposed to help Fel clean up but she was in one of her crazy moods and I wasn't supposed to interfere.

So I didn't. I just stayed in my room and slept. Knowing mom and dad, this was probably for the best.

"Lenny!"

"What?"

"You have to see this!" She was convincing.

I dragged myself to the living room--oh my gosh?

"What the fuck?" I glared at the unnecessary thing in the middle of my living room.

"Why is he inside our house?"

"Lenny. Be nice."

"How do you know where I live?"

"Felicity told me you needed a date." He shrugged.

"A date?" That escalated quickly.

"Something about your parents and I'll admit, it's a little too fast for me but she said it'll be worth my while."

"You're in a tux?" That was probably the most unbelievable part in this whole--thing?

"Even I know how to clean up Len." He smirked.

"Fel. We need to talk." I took her to my room and locked the door. "There is no fudging way in hell I'll go out with that freaking douchebag."

"Lenny, I asked Mom if we could bring dates and she said okay and I couldn't resist the idea of watching you be uncomfortable for the whole dinner so I asked Maze to be my date for tonight and--"

"Why Maze?"

"Because Elliot is nice and all but I don't want mom to know I'm actually dating someone."