The Official Meeting

The picture above Is the way I would Imagine Dottie in real life

***

Dottie Pov

Last nights sleep was the cure that I needed to calm my nerves. I don't know but something about last night, after I got my water, just made me feel at ease. When I woke up I actually felt refreshed for once. On most days back home I would always get interrupted by a maid or Jillian. 

When I tried to get out of bed, I felt like I was being held down or something, but that's when I noticed the two arms that were embracing me from behind. I didn't know  if it were some psychopath or something but I didn't want to stick around to find out. I tried shifting my body position, I even tried elbowing the person but they didn't even flinch. 

"Stop moving already." I heard Blaze say in a husky voice. How does he expect me to stop moving when he has me in an unbreakable embrace, and I don't want to share a bed with him, that's the last thing I want to do.

"Let me go, you cant keep me here forever, I don't want to be with you." I said with a hint of annoyance. 

"That's what you say but look at where you are now and do you want me to go over on what happened last night." He said, I had a feeling that he was smiling or holding in a laugh.

"Nothing happened last night other than you sneaking into my room, now look, I don't have time for any of your nonsense so can you please leave." I said with a demanding tone. who does this guy think he is, sneaking into some girls room like that.

"who said I snuck into your room, shouldn't it be the other way around." Blaze asked.

"Don't play dumb, I know what you did." I said. "Now can you please let me go?" When I said that I start to feel the grip of his embrace weaken.

"Why don't you take a look around princess, and then you tell me" He said. When I looked around I was excepting an Identical white and gray room but instead the walls were dark gray and all the furniture was different and in different places. 

"Oh my Irene, I'm so sorry I didn't mean to come to your room." I said while taking the opportunity to get off the bed. I guess June's tour didn't really help me much. I don't know how I made my way here but I can't help but feel extremely embarrassed.

"It's ok but I don't my mind you stopping by here once in a while or you could just sleep with--"

"Nope I'm good having my own room, well I think it's time for me to go so I'll just leave, bye." I quickly said and basically ran out the door. I knew exactly what he was going to say, and I wasn't about to let my innocent ears listen to any of his dirty remarks.

***

Blazes Pov

Yesterday was pretty rough for me. It all went down hill when June started talking to me about my horrible behavior. Something about what she said brought back some painful memories. The pain of losing my father to heartless murderers.

 That had to be the most terrifying day of my life. I know Dottie must think that it was pretty childish for me to just storm off after being put in my place, since she doesn't know what the reason is.

"Hey Blaze is it ok if I come in." I heard June say from behind the door.

"Sure I don't mind." I said as I stared up at the ceiling.

"Um...I'm sorry for yesterday, I didn't mean to make you upset, I know how bad the memories are it just got the best of me." June said as she sat on the corner of my bed while holding a tray of food.