An Unhappy Reunion

Third person POV
It's been 3 months since Dottie's been in Rhusta  and a lot has happened. Word of Dottie and Blaze's engagement spread like wild fire. They've been having interview after interview and it's always tiresome. June and the girls aren't helping at all since they keep trying to send them off on a date and attempting to change the wedding date, but their plans always fails.

Blaze has had a million things to do from meetings to keeping an eye on his good friend Ein. Lately he's barely had time to sit down and relax and because of this he's been grumpier than ever. Dottie on the other hand has been having the time of her life. She's become good friends with everyone but she's closer with Rylan, Daniel, June, Aphmau, and surprisingly Blaze, well mainly for the on and off bickering and Blaze's teasing. Although they often argue there's been times when they've gotten along.

Dottie was currently face timing Jillian so they check up on each other and talk about random things. They only had a couple of minutes to talk since Dottie and Blaze had an interview later on.

"So how's life in Rhusta?" Jillian asked.

"It's okay I guess, there's a lot of cool places and the people here are very nice, all except one." She said while whispering the last part.

"What was that?"

"Oh nothing, anyways how's the pregnancy?" Dottie asked as she as she quickly changed the subject.

"Overwhelming, but I've got to get use to it, but anyways how are you and your man." Dottie couldn't help but groan when Jillian asked her that question.

"Don't even get me started on that prick, he's so annoying and and don't get me started on his mood swings." Dottie said as she remembered all the times he teased her or would start a riot when someone mentioned Ein or his father. "I hate him with a passion."

"Are you sure you hate him because from the way your talking you may have found an interest in him." Jillian said.

"No way, besides he isn't my type." Dottie said as she crossed her arms and pouted.

"I like the confidence but your face says other wise." She said with a cheeky smile. Jillian was always know as a detective since she would always notice the little things and she was able to see the tiny blush on Dottie's face.

"Shut it Jill." Was all Dottie could say. Dottie had to admit that Jillian was right. Over the past 2 months Dottie started see Blaze differently. I wasn't like she fell in love with him or something, she just simply admired him.

"Well I can't help but feel happy knowing that our beloved Sliverian Princess has finally fallen in love." Jillian said as fake tears started to run down her face. Suddenly Dottie started to hear heavy footsteps which might be Blaze coming to get her.

"Whatever, anyways I gotta go." Said Dottie.

"Bye Dottie, we'll finish this conversation later." Jillian said.

The minute Dottie hung up she heard someone knock on the door. Here comes the Mr. Grumpy, Dottie thought as she walked over to the door to let Blaze.

Right when she opened the front door Blaze reached down for her hand and dragged her out the room and down the empty hall.

•••

Dottie POV

"Come on, we're already 3 minutes late." Blaze said in an annoyed voice.

"Well hello to you too." I said sarcastically.

"Were you expecting me to say hello or greet you with a kiss." Blaze said as he turned back to flash Dottie a smile.