Getting Ready For The...

Before we get into this, let me just say that this chapter may seem boring  for some of you but its just a filler so it can make the next chapter run smoothly. Sorry again for the slow updates, please bare with me. I'm starting to have writer's block and its a pain. I'm trying my hardest to update as soon as possible but its kind of hard when you have those times when you have nothing to write about. Hopefully I'll go back to updating faster, so we can move this story along.

~~~

June Pov

"Hey Kawaii~chan can you pass the syrup." I asked

"Yea, sure." She said as she passed the syrup.

The girls and I were in the dining room eating breakfast. The guys and Ein were in the indoor court playing basketball, and my mom went out shopping earlier.

"Hey do you guys remember that trip we took three years ago?" Lucinda asked as she looked up from her phone.

"Yeah, I remember the group date." I said with a big grin. "That's when Rylan and I made things official." I remember that night perfectly. It was a nice gesture and it was cute seeing him shy for once.

"Aw, she's blushing." Kawaii~chan said. I simply stuck my tongue out before bursting into laughter which caused everyone else to do the same.

"Okay okay, well I happened to be scrolling down all my pictures and I came across this one." she said while showing us the picture on her phone, which was all of us acting silly. In the background you could see Blaze stuffing his face with food. Way to ruin a cute moment.

"What about it." Katelyn asked with a mouth full of pancakes.

"Well its been a while since we did something like that, so maybe we can have a group date later today." Lucinda said. "Also Katelyn sweetie please don't talk with your mouth full, that's gross." Katelyn just rolled her eyes and went back to eating.

"That sounds like a great idea!" Aphmau said with a smile.

"Yeah, it'll be a great opportunity to see all my ships in action, and to put my baking skills to the test." Kawaii~chan said, full of determination.

"But will Blaze be okay with it?" Katelyn asked. 

"What do you mean by that." Lucinda asked.

"Look, I'm not trying to ruin anything but its just that, Blaze has been acting a little different ever since Ein got here." she said. Lets face it, we've all noticed the sudden attitude change ever since Ein walked through the door and the fight that broke out yesterday proves it. For the shot time that Ein's been here its been nothing but hell for the rest of us. All they've been doing is arguing, growl at each other, and stare each other down. The fact that they've only been together for only 45 minutes scares me so imagine them being together for a whole day. I honestly don't blame Blaze for acting like this. I know about the whole situation in Phoenix Drop about Ein's parents, and I have my suspicions, but for now I'll stay quiet.

"I'm sure he'll be fine with it, he wouldn't miss out on something like this, remember he knew that he was going to be a third wheel the last time we did that but he still came along, besides this year he has his fiancée with him." I said before taking a drink from my glass of orange juice.

"You have a point there, all we have to do now is ready and gather everyone else." Katelyn said as she got up. "Come on ladies get a move on."

•••

Dottie POV

I woke up to sound of my alarm and I honestly don't feel one bit tired. Last night I slept perfectly fine after going to the music room with Blaze and listening to him play the violin. As I sat up I had this weird feeling that someone else was in the room with me and when I turned around sure enough I had an uninvited guest.

"Morning sunshine." Blaze said as he grabbed my phone to press the snooze button. "Did you sleep we.."

"What are you doing in my room?"

"Okay then, is that how you greet everyone?" he asked with annoyance on his face.

"No not really, I only do that to the people that I don't like." I said with a smirk.

"That's not what you were saying last night, when you just so happened to come pay me a visit, and lets not forget that all I had on were sweatpants so..." Blaze said with a smirk of his own.

My dumb self completely forgot that he didn't have a shirt on. I could feel my cheeks get warm and I was just hoping that the blush on my face wasn't as bad as I though it was.

"Earth to Dottie, I know I look irresistible at the moment but don't you think we should wait until after we get married to have kids, not saying that I don't want any but lets just take things slow." Blaze said jokingly.

"Ha ha, very funny." I said sarcastically. "For your information I wasn't staring at you, I was just thinking.

"About our future kids?"

"No dummy, about why you're in my room?"

"Well if you really want to know, woke up earlier then I normally would, so I decided to go get breakfast. On my way to the kitchen and I bumped into June, she told me to le you that well be going on a group date later today." He said. "So that's why I'm here."

"Well I guess that's a reasonable excuse." I said as I grabbed my phone out of his hands. "Did she say much time we had to get ready?"

"She said we'll leave at noon, and I think she told me that about 22 minutes ago." he said with a shrug. 

I quickly checked the time on my phone and the time was 11:34. "Oh my Irene, I only have 26 minutes to get ready." I said as I jumped out of bed and ran to my closet. "Why didn't you wake me up sooner."

"Food comes before all of things and this so happened to be one of them, besides its not that big of deal." Blaze said as he made his way to the door. "Remember Dottie times ticking, if I were you I would start to get ready instead if talking"

"Oh shut up" I said as I took a pair of shorts and threw it in his direction.