Birthday Party Gone Wrong

Third person Pov

"Outta the way, can't you see that s man is trying to hold onto his life so step aside." Yelled the doctors and nurses. When everyone heard those words they all cleared the way and turned to see the condition of the man.

Once in the operating room, they all got to work to start the operation.

"The chances of him surviving are slim." Whispered one of the nurses. "I don't think he's going to make it."

"We can't lose hope." Said the head surgeon. "He's going to making, I know so."

•••
Dottie pov
13 hours ago

"I'm so excited, this is going to be the biggest surprise of the year," June said full of excitement. Today was officially Blaze's 21st birthday, and everyone was hyped about it and I mean everybody.

"If you keep on making noise it won't be a surprise." Travis whispered to himself.

"I heard that." June said as she gave him a death glare. We all just laughed at their little dispute.

"Anyways, what's the plan?" Daniel asked once the laughter died down.

"Oh yeah, I forgot you weren't here when we were talking about it." I said. "So for Blaze's party, we're going to make it masquerade theme. We've invited our allies, famous actors, music artist, and so many other people. So you all are going to the castle to go decorate the place with the help of some party planners. While you guys are doing that, I'll be staying behind to keep Blaze company and distract him for a while."

"Seems like a well thought up plan." Daniel said while giving me a thumbs up.

"Thanks." I replied with a smile. "I'm just trying to figure out how I'm actually going to keep him distracted for long."

"There are plenty of ways." Lucinda said as she gave me a sly smile. "You could always-"

"Lucinda, there are young children reading." Aphmau quickly interrupted. "Please be careful with your choice of words."

"I was about to say that they could watch a movie or spend time at the mall." Lucinda said which made me sigh in relief. "But what you guys were thinking could work too."

Oh come on.

"As much as I hate to ruin your very weird conversation, it's about to be 11:30 and it's a 45-minute drive from here to the castle." Zane said as he looks at his smartwatch.

"If we want to be done decorating by 5:00, its best that we start heading to the castle now, so that'll give us enough time to finish decorating the place." Aaron said before grabbing Aphmau hand. that small action was enough to put a light shade red appear on her cheeks.

"I guess we'll be going now, Dottie." Katelyn said. "Make sure things don't get to intimate between you two." After that I was left alone... Well, technically I wasn't alone, I had the maids, Butlers, and guards to keep me company and let's not forget about Blaze. Speaking of Blaze, it's about time that I wake him up. Ever since we all went out last week, Blaze has done nothing but work, work, work. I know that being the ruler of a kingdom isn't a simple task but you need to have some time to take care of yourself and Blaze needs to learn that. For the past week, he's been cooped up in his office trying to get work done, the only time he's not in his office is when he's using the restroom or leaves to take a shower. Last night I finally managed to convince him to go get some sleep in his bedroom. Although he was reluctant, he finally gave in when I bribed him with food, Since then he's been sleeping like a newborn pup.