The Violin Solo

Third person POV

Everyone's faces we're still filled we with shock from the way Blaze reacted. No one expected things to get out of hand like that.

"Um... I guess we'll take him to guest room." Travis said while we eyeing Zane.

"What do mean by we?" Zane asked as he raised an eyebrow

"You and I are going to take this little guy to his room and make sure he's far away from Blaze's sight." Travis said. "And maybe when we're done we could go raid the kitchen."

All Zane did was give out a sigh which made Travis chuckle to himself and with that they were leaving the scene while dragging an unconscious wolf to his bedroom.

Meanwhile, Blaze was currently in his office signing papers and reading emails. Right when he started to reply to an email there was a soft knock on the door.

"Come in." Was all he said. The door opened and revealed one of the maids holding a tray with a cup on it.

"H-here's the coffee that you asked for your m-masjesty." Said the said cautiously.

"Thank you, you can place it on my desk." Blaze said without looking up from his laptop.

Once he thanked her, she quickly place the cup on his desk, bow, and scurry off. Blaze kept on typing away but unfortunately for him the door swing open.

"Hey Blaze how's it going?" Daniel asked as he walked into the room followed by Rylan, Aaron, Laurence, Zane, and Travis.

"I keep forgetting to lock that door." Muttered under his breath.

"Hey, that's not very nice." Travis said as he put his hand over his heart.

"Whatever." Blaze said as he closed his laptop. " So what are you guys doing here."

"We actually have an update on the spiked drink investigation." Aaron said while holding a clipboard in his hands.

Blaze just lifted an eyebrow and asked, " what about it?"

"It turns out you were right." Laurence said. "Ein really was behind the whole thing about spiking Dottie's drink.

Blaze smirked and was about to say something but Travis beat him to it.

"Don't even start with the whole I told you so thing okay, we get it we were wrong and you were right.

"Whatever you say Travis." Said Blaze. Suddenly spoke in a serious tone and asked, "But us there more to the investigation?"

"We know that Ein planned for that to happen but when we took a closed look at the security cameras we found out that Jax was the person who actually spiked her drink." Zane said. "Another thing that we saw on footage was that when Jax disappeared, Ein also left the scene."

"Another camera shows the two getting into a getaway car, but we were able to capture the license plate number and found out that the car is from Phoenix Drop and it belongs to Ryder, another one of Ein's friends." Aaron said as he flipped through the papers on the clipboard.

"Have you guys figured out any possible motive?" Blaze asked.

"Why do you keep saying you guys, you're the one who opened investigation but you barely take part in it, it's always us who's doing the dirty work for you." Travis exclaimed. "And no we don't really have a possible reason."

"I just asked you a yes or no question not your whining." Blaze said as he rolled his eyes.

"Anyways that's all we have for now, we'll report back when we have more information." Laurence said. Blaze just nodded in response and walked over to Aaron to get the clipboard to he could look over the details.