Hospital Visits

Dottie POV

We've been stuck in this hospital for hours. None of us really know what condition Blaze is in, and the fact that we don't know is nerve-wracking. The last thing that the doctor told us was that. We can only hope and pray that he'd make it out alive.

Mariam has been crying for who knows how long. June has been trying her best to comfort her and calm her down. Lucinda has been sitting down staring up at the ceiling and has been checking her phone occasionally while Laurence has been resting his head on her lap.

Aphmau, kawaii~Chan, and Travis have all fallen asleep. Katelyn had pulled out a bag of chips from her purse to eat while she watched a movie on her phone. Zane said that he was going to take a walk around the hospital, and Aaron was just pacing around the waiting room.

Daniel, Rylan, and I have been sitting together occasionally having a conversation.

"What if he doesn't make it?" I asked quietly. Daniel began to squirm a little in his seat once the question started to sink in.

"I have no doubt in my mind that Blaze is going to survive," Rylan said after an eerie silence. "Blaze is a fighter and he is not one to give up."

"That's it." Daniel chimed in. "He's not going to let this accident get in his way." I just simply looked at the two werewolves with a worried look on my face.

Daniel placed his hand on my shoulder and said, "I bet you that Blaze is going to come back home laughing and joking in no time, the world isn't ready to let him go, just have a little faith." His words were enough to make my lips curve into a soft smile.

• • •

A little over ten minutes had passed and we started hearing footsteps making their way towards the waiting room. We heard a soft knock on the door and then it slowly opened. We were all expecting to see a doctor or nurse at the door but instead, all we saw was a lady with wolf ears and a tail, dark brown hair, green eyes, tan skin, black heels, and a trench coat.

Marian lifted her head and looked directly at the stranger, who in return gave her a sly smile. The odd thing about her smile was that the same playful emotion didn't meet her eyes.

"Rosalynn," Mariam said after the silent standoff. "What are you doing here?"

"Well hello to you too." Said the werewolf. "Isn't it obvious. I'm here to see my son."

Wait a minute. Let me get this straight. So basically the lady in the trench coat, aka Rosalynn, is actually Blaze's real mother. They look nothing alike except for the tan skin and green eye.

"Rose, I'm so sorry for what happened we really didn't mean for this to happen, it just-"

"There's no need for you to apologize. I understand that it wasn't your fault." Said Rosalynn.

"No it is, He was under my responsibility and I should've double-checked the guest list and made sure we had more security and-"

"Open your mouth one more damn time to apologize, then I'm going back to the girls in the front desk to get a stapler so I can staple your lips together, you got that," Roselynn said. The second she said that Mariam looked down at the floor and nodded. I looked over at both Daniel and Rylan, with a puzzled look on my face.

"She's kinda known for being a bit aggressive but she's a very nice person once you get to know her," Daniel whispered. It's really obvious that this woman has more of an aggressive and sarcastic type of personality rather than a nice one. May I add the fact that she's very intimidating.

Can this really be Blaze's mom?

"Now, where's my Juney bear?" Rosalynn asked with a cheeky smile.