Bleeding Out ✔️

My fist connected with her shoulder and I cursed at the pain that went up through my arm

My fist connected with her shoulder and I cursed at the pain that went up through my arm. Within seconds I was on the ground, blood gushing down my nose. The girl I was fighting punched me straight in the nose. Hard. I'd be surprised if it wasn't broke. I laid there, accepting my defeat.

"We have a winner!" The host yells and holds up the arm of the girl who just murdered me. I still lay on the ground, my hands over my eyes blocking the bright lights that beat down on me.

"Get up! You're going to get yourself hurt." Someone yelled at me. I opened my eyes and immediately realized I was in the middle of a fight, laying on the ground. The person who was fighting was a legend in the streets. His name was Matthew Halle, no one knew much about him, just that he only talked to three other people, all his best friends. Their names are Denny, Ron, and Chase. I didn't anything about those four except that they were the best fighters who refused to fight against each other. If I was as good as them I wouldn't do street fighting, I would go professional, but now as I think about it I couldn't, Ona needs me and I have to stay. I have to stay strong for her, I have to stay alive for her.

That's what made me spring to my feet and move far away from the fight. Ona needed me, and I would be there.