Crawl ✔️

I got to the gym earlier than I was supposed to and I walked right on in

I got to the gym earlier than I was supposed to and I walked right on in. Matthew was nowhere to be seen. Ron, one of Matthews friends, was behind the counter playing on his phone.

"Oh wow. I'm shocked that you showed up. Most people, especially girls would have never even thought to come, guess your different." He said, leaving behind the counter. He was wearing a tight-fitting grey tank top and a pair of black shorts. He was definitely fit. He had tan skin, and loose brown hair. Then Matthew walked out, in the same tank top and shorts, and damn he had a lot of tattoos.

"Go up there and run on the treadmill. Speed 10, 20 minutes. If you stop, training is over." He said, not even looking at me as he pointed to the small balcony looking over the small gym. I frowned, but did as told.

One minute in on the treadmill and I soon realized that this man was trying to kill me. I heavily breathed as I continued running.

"That's enough, get off before you pass out." He said from the steps. I coughed and turned the machine off. I was sweating so much.

"Take a break, get a drink, wipe away the sweat, and then keep going for another 20 minutes. Same speed, increase the incline by one." He said and jogged down the steps to the mats that had different boxing equipment on/ hovering above them.

I kept running until the twenty minutes were up and he announced it from the lower level. I gasped for breath as chugged my lukewarm water. I walked down the steps, my legs screaming in agony as I took each step slowly. Once I reached the floor I saw all the boys on the mats. Matthew, Ron, Chase, and Denny all punching dummies, bags, or each other. It was beautiful, they were synchronized and organized, and good at fighting. All things I was not.

"Leave." Matthew said, kicking the black bag hanging from the ceiling. I opened my mouth to say something back he decided against it and left the gym my legs shaking as i walked home.