Vanity Fair ✔️

"Ona, it's time to wake up," I whispered to Ona, shaking her slightly

"Ona, it's time to wake up," I whispered to Ona, shaking her slightly. She groaned and rolled over.

"Don't make me go." She pleaded. I chuckled and pulled her out of bed.

"Noooooooo." She squealed and laughed. I put her in the bathroom and let her put on her uniform and brush her teeth. I went to the fridge and grabbed the egg that I had saved for Ona and started making her a dippy egg. Ona came rushing out in her school uniform, her book bag on her back. I placed the egg on a plate and filled a cup with tap water and put it on the table in front of her.

"Here you go sweetness, hurry up we're running late," I said and kissed her cheek, running to the bathroom to change.

I put on a long sleeve black shirt and a pair of black jeans, I pulled on a pair of converse and brushed my hair and teeth. I left the bathroom just as Ona finished eating and I placed her plate and cup in the sink.

"Let's go." I walked Ona out to the bus stop and then watched as she ran into the big yellow bus. I waved bye to her and then began the 20-minute walk to school.

I entered the school parking lot and the first thing I saw was Matthew and his friends. Great, no beating around the bush today then.

I walked straight up to him and asked the most unusual thing he's probably ever heard.

"I need you to train me," I said, his friend's wolf whistled and laughed as I crossed my arms over my chest. Matthew glared at me with a blank expression.

"No," he said and started to walk away. I grabbed his arm to stop him, and well it backfired. He spun around, pinning me to his car. I gulped and stared down at our feet.

"Do not touch me." Firmly, he replied.

"Train me," I said again, slowly looking back up at him. He glared harder. He shook his head and I glanced behind him at his friends, who were to my dismay were gone.

"Please."

"Meet me at Rocks Gym at 4. If you're a second late I'm leaving and locking the store." He said and walked away, not even slightly glancing back while I was an unevenly breathing mess. I quickly coughed, got off of his car and started walking to school doors. A few people glanced at me in shock, wondering why I confronted the most untouchable boy in school. And to be honest I was just as shocked and confused at my decision.

The end of the school day rolled around way quicker than I had expected. At lunch, I asked Amber to watch Ona for me, and of course, agreed because everyone loved her. Amber said she'd even pick her up from school at 4 so I could get to the gym on time. I walked home with Jeremy and when ten minutes passed he left and walked up to his driveway while I continued my walk home. It was around 3 when I got home, and I took a quick shower and then packed a small bag that had a new set of clothes, my charger, and a water bottle, along with my keys. I locked the door as I left and began the short 5-minute walk to Rocks gym.

Here goes nothing.