Chapter 2

I woke up to the sound of the alarm. I still had to get up early to go to school. I could just skip school, but I needed to talk to my best friend Claire. I got up and quickly changed into a red shirt, black jeans, black and white high tops, and my favorite black leather jacket. I know a lot of black, but I'm a bad ass.....it's what I wear. I left my hair down and curled it just a little. I put on some mascara and red lipstick. I looked at myself in the mirror satisfied. I brushed my teeth and ran down stairs. Niall was still upstairs,not ready so I grabbed a quick snack and waited on the couch. He came down about 5 minutes later fully prepared. I felt like he was staring at me, so I glanced over for a couple of seconds. I noticed he was wearing a pale blue shirt, which brings out his eyes, some skinny jeans, and his converse. Not the best look,but it worked for him. I got up and decided I wait outside because he was staring at me. I was leaning up against the door. Finally, they came out and Niall's dad unlocked the car. I got in and sat behind the passenger seat.

"So, you two looking forward to today?" Niall's dad said getting in the car.

"I guess."

"Dad I'll be fine, but you might wanna keep an eye on her." Niall said pointing at me over his shoulder.

"You might wanna watch out!" I hissed at him.

"Hey!!!! Calm down you two!" He said keeping his eyes on the road. We made it to school and I hopped out as fast as I could.

"Have a nice day you two!"

"I'll try." I mummbled.

"Okay dad!" Niall yelled.

I went inside and got to my locker. Almost immediately Claire came running up to me.

"Hey! How was your day? Did you like him? Was he nice? Did he yell at you? Tell me now!!!!"

"Calm down Claire. You look like a squirrel on a sugar rush."

"Hey!!" She said slapping me on the arm. I just laughed.

"Just answer the questions!"

"Okay, terrible, no, no, and yes."

"Wow sucky day for you."

"I can't stand him!"

"He is cute though."

"Claire!"

"What? I can't crush on him?"

"No or else."

"Or else what?"

"You won't be my friend."

"Fine." She said crossing her arms. We both went to class laughing like dorks. I thought about what Claire said. I didn't know how I felt about Niall. Maybe I did like him.