Chapter 18

*Beep Beep*

I slamed my hand on my annoying alarm clock. I pulled the covers over my head and fell asleep again.

"Wakey wakey!" A voice said close to my head. I slapped what felt like their head.

"Mmmm..." I mumbled.

"Ow!" They yelped. I realized it was Niall's voice. "It's me!" He said, probably wondering why I hit him.

"I know." I mumbled back, my eyes still closed.

"What was that for, then?" He asked confused.

"You were annoying." I said, trying not to laugh. I was still smiling, though. I opened my eyes, and saw he was pouting. He looked so cute when he did that. I sat up and grabbed his hand.

"Want me to make it better?" I asked. He nodded in response. "To bad." I said getting up. I started laughing.

"No one likes a tease." He said stomping out. I just laughed at him.

After I took my shower, I put on a t-shirt that said 'I LOVE ZOMBIES' and some black jeans. It was Halloween. I went downstairs and passed candy out to the trick-or-treaters. Niall was sitting on the couch.

"What are you watching?" I said sitting down next to him.

"A horror movie!" He said all excited. We looked at each other at the same time.

"I'll get the popcorn!" He said running to the kitchen.

"I got the lights!" I said running over to the switch. It was dark and scary, which made the movie WAY better. Niall came back with the popcorn. He sat down, and I curled up next to him. He wrapped his arm around me and kissed me on the top of my head.

When the movie ended, I felt bored. So I got an idea.

"Let's have some fun!" I yelled jumping up.

"What do you have in mind?" He asked looking terrified. I could tell he saw the evil glint in my eyes.

"Scare wars!" I yelled. It's this thing where we scare each other, and see who gets the best scares. The one with the most scares, wins!

"You're on!" He yelled jumping up.

"Okay. Loser has to kiss the winner." I said.

"Fine." He said shaking my hand.

~An Hour Later~

I had fake blood and looked like half my face was melted. I also looked like a nurse and carried a fake knife. I had a bunch more, but they were plastic. I set it up so he wouldn't expect it. He walked in the room. A bunch more were set up in front of me. He poked them, then stopped at me. When he was about to poke me, I jumped forward and screamed. He jumped back screaming.

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!" He yelled clutching his chest. It sounded like he was going to pass out. The score was 5 to 1. I won. He only got me once, I was hungry and left my guard down.

"I win!" I yelled doing a victory dance. He smirked at me and came close. He laughed at me, but I didn't care. He leaned in and kissed me gentely.

"I'm tired." He said pouting. What a child. I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Come on." I said going upstairs. He laid down and I snuggled against his chest. He hugged me and kissed my nose.

"I love you." I said quietly. He was already asleep, and I doubt he heard me. I'll tell him, when I work up the courage again. I shook my head and went to sleep. I was happy with my life, but one thing bothered me. Did Niall love me back?

__________________________________________________________________________

(Author's note) Srry! I was on vacation and it was rushed. I'll try to make a better chapter next time. Thnx for reading! Vote, comment, tell your friends! Thank you! Become a fan if u really like it! Let's get 1,000 readers! Thanks again! Lol :D