Chapter 14

"Please leave me alone." That probably didn't help. I wasn't for sure that I knew who it was.

"It's okay." He said.

"Please..." I said looking around terrified.

"Stop whining." He said angry. I breathed slowly. I ran torwards the door but ran into something hard. I fell back. I was about to scream but a hand covered my mouth. I got scared.

"Please." I cried out. It was muffled against his hand though.

"Don't plead! It'll only make this worse." His breath fanned across my cheek. I wimpered. I felt his legs go between mine. His other hand ran up my thigh. I flinched. I was about to be raped! I struggled to get loose.

"Stop struggling." He yelled. He slapped me across the cheek hard. Deja vú. I bit down on his hand. He screamed letting me go.

"You're going to pay for that bitch!" He seethed. I crawled to get up and ran to the door. He caught me by the hair and pulled me back. I cried out in pain. He threw me on the floor and I cried at the impact.

"Please stop!" I said pleading. I can't believe no one heard this. The music must have been too loud.

"Stop it!" He yelled slapping me again. He laid on me and held my arms over my head. I struggled to get out.

"Don't struggle." He said tightening his grip. I wimpered. He pushed his lips to mine. I tryed to pull away. His breath smelled like achohol. This person was to drunk to realize what they were doing. I felt him plant kisses on my neck.

"Stop....please." I said quietly. It probably didn't help the current situation.

"I saw you kiss Jack and Niall....but you won't kiss me." He said angrily. I cried.

"Why can't you leave me alone?" I cried.

"Because I want you." He said close to my face. I spit at his face.

"Probably shouldn't have done that...." He said. He slammed my head against the floor hard. I felt blood start to drip. I felt really dizzy after words. I heard a faint voice in back. I tried to make it out.

"Brianna? Are you in there?" It was Niall.

"Niall help me!!!" I screamed out. The guy punched me. I cried out in pain. I lifted my knee up and hit his down low. I jumped up as fast as I could with my injury, and sprinted to the door. I was about to grab it, when my hair was pulled back. I cried out again.

"BRIANNA!!" I could hear Niall on the other side of the door. He was yelling at someone.

"Hurry up Val!" He yelled.

"I'm trying. This guy has so many keys!" I could hear Valentino. I was pushed down and I screamed.

"BRIANNA!!!" Niall yelled slamming up against the door.

"Dude! Don't brake it or you'll have to pay for it!" Val yelled at him.

"Really Val?!?!?" He yelled back. Finally, I heard the click of the door. I saw Niall bust through the door. I looked at my attacker. Matt?!?! Niall shoved Matt off of me.

"You have no idea what I am going to do to you!" He yelled at Matt. He punched him hard. He kept punching him over and over.

"Stop." I said putting my hand on Niall's shoulder. If Niall would have kept going, he would probably kill Matt. That's how bad he looked.

"He tried to rape you, and almost killed you. I should kill him." He said glaring at Matt.

"He's drunk. I don't think he knew." I said pulling him off. He looked at me and I gave him my look, meaning that it was final. He sighed and grabbed me.

"Let's get you out of here." He said guiding me through the door. I still felt dizzy from the blood loss.

"I think I need a nap." I said collapsing to the ground.

"Brianna!" Niall yelled. "Stay with me! Don't close your eyes!"

"But I'm sleepy." I said seeing the room get darker and darker. I struggled to keep my eyes open. I saw him get off the phone. Val was standing over me.

"The ambulence is on their way." Val said looking at me with concern.

"How are you Val?" I asked.

"Good and you?" He said smiling.

"I've been better." I said laughing. He chuckled.

"Okay Brianna. Don't close you eyes!" Niall said.

"Quit worrying." I said. My eyes started to slowly close.

"Don't close your eyes!" Niall yelled again.

"I think I'll take a nap." I said. My eyes slowly closed. I heard the sound of sirens and Niall screaming. It sounded distant so I couldn't make out what he was saying. I let the darkness take over and went into a coma.

__________________________________________________________________________

(Author's note) Hope you liked the chapter! Srry it was short...I'll try to make the next one longer! :) thnx for reading! Don't forget to comment and vote! Also VERY IMPORTANT! I'M HAVING A CONTEST!!!!! The winner gets to be in my book. Just inbox me the name,age,personality, and what u want your character to do. Thnx again! =D

P.S. @Amazingly_Awkward I PROMISE I will put in Amy.....just gotta find the right moment. :) Keep on writing!