Chapter 6

(Authors note)- thanks for reading please keep reading and comment. I want to know what you think. :) thanks for the support everyone. I want to thank my best friend Ashley, for helping me with this story. :D

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Niall's POV

Wow! Brianna looked beautiful. When she came down those stairs, she looked like an angel. When I grabbed her on the waist, I wasn't thinking. I saw her at McDonalds and just had to talk to her. When she looked at me, my heart dropped. I hated when she and Louis talked. It looked like they flirted with each other. She made me jealous, but then, I noticed Louis liked Claire better. That was my chance.

"So, who just texted you?" I asked nervously. I was afraid she had a boyfriend.

"Dylan...." She said looking down.

"Who's that?"

"Dylan is my boyfriend." She said frowning. When she said that, my heart just dropped. I was sad that Dylan was her boyfriend.

"Oh....Well, you don't look so happy about that."

"I'm not." She said playing with her nails.

"Why?" I asked too curious. She noticed my curiosity, but she just brushed off.

"I don't know if I like him still."

Right when she said that, I felt so happy. I might have a chance!

"It's okay cupcake, you don't have to like him."

"Don't call me cupcake!" She hissed at me.

"I'm sorry! Relax." I said getting angry. She rolled her eyes at me.

"Maybe I should get going. I wouldn't want someone to get hurt." She indicated it torwards me. She gave Louis a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Jealousy flowed through me. She hugged Claire goodbye. Then, she glanced at me, but didn't say goodbye. She just left with anger in her eyes.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Brianna's (my) POV

I hated it when he called me cupcake! I stormed inside and into my room. I laid down and took deep breaths. Niall's dad was still at work so it was just me. Niall finally came in and went to his room. I heard him yelling at himself. I got up just in time to see a spider on the wall. I jumped up on my bed quickly.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" I screamed so loud Niall came in. He had a knife in his hand. When he saw what I was screaming at, he put the knife back.

"It's just a spider." He said rolling his eyes.

"I'm terrified of spiders!!! Kill it!" I yelled.

"Fine,under one condition." He said smirking.

"What!"

"Kiss me."

"No!!!!"

"Fine, I won't kill it."

"No please kill it."

"Kiss me."

"No! Just kill it!"

"Kiss me!"

"Just kill it!"

"Just kiss me!"

I hopped of the bed and stood inches from him. He looked too excited.

"I'll do what I want." I grabbed my shoe off the floor and killed the spider.

"Now, get out of my room."

He looked upset. He turned around and left, slamming the door. I layed down on my bed thinking about kissing him. Maybe I would have liked it. I closed my eyes and fell asleep. I wonder how tomorrow will be.