Chapter 11

"Get up." I heard a muffled voice say.

"Mmm-no." I groaned in response. What time was it?

"It's 1:00." The voice said, as if that person read my mind.

"Five-more-minutes." I mumbled out. All of a sudden, the sheets were yanked off me. I shivered from the cool breeze.

"Get up!" I recognized it was Niall's voice. He sounded pretty pissed off.

"Why?" I covered my eyes from the sun. He looked at me.

"You ate my brownies!" He yelled. I looked at him confused. He told me how I woke up in the middle of the night, sleep walking, and went to the fridge to eat his brownies.

"Sorry." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Come on, lets go."

"Where?" I said confused.

"Louis and Claire want us to go to the mall with them."

"Fine." I mumbled. Seeming as it was mostly Claire's idea, I didn't bother to argue. I got up and put my hair in a messy bun. I put on some short shorts, a black laced tank top, and my black and pink high tops. I grabbed my purse and went downstairs. I saw Niall making some pancakes and bacon.

"Smells good." I said sitting down grabbing a plate. I grabbed two pancakes, three bacon strips, and some syrup.

"Are you sure you can eat all that?" He said turning to face me, while grabbing some food too. I'll admit, I am kinda thin, but trust me you don't wanna mess with me.

"Yes I can." I said crossing my arms. I can't believe he is doubting me.

"Okay." He said putting his hands up in surrender. We finished eating and were about to head outside.

*Buzzzzz* *Buzzzzz* I jumped from my phone buzzing.

"Calm down. I'll protect you." Niall said winking. That jerk was making fun of me. I pulled out my phone.

"Think it's the other way around." I said laughing. He just rolled his eyes. I looked at my text.

Dylan:You doing something? xx

Me:Shopping, why?

Dylan:With who?

I couldn't tell him with Niall.

Me:With my friend.

Dylan:We should be 'hanging'. ;)

I already knew what he wanted to do. Ew! I definitely don't like him anymore.

Me:No. I don't want to. I'm gunna be honest.....

Dylan:What?

Me:I don't like you anymore. I'm breaking up with you.

Dylan:What?!?!? YOUR BREAKING UP WITH ME?!?!?!?

Me:I'm sorry. I just don't feel the same way anymore.

There was no response. He probably hates me now. I looked up to see Niall staring at my phone. I quickly shut it.

"To late. I saw it all." He said staring at me.

"It's rude to stare you know. Your so nosey." I said trying to change the subject. Unfortunately he caught on.

"Don't change the subject. Why did you break up with him?"

"I didn't feel the same way." My voice came out barely above a whisper. 'Because I like you' my brain kept saying.

"Oh." He sighed. It sounded like a relieved sigh though. I just brushed it off.