Epilouge

I was cooking in the kitchen. I was making my best homemade pancakes. I was calm, until I heard a familiar voice.

"Mommy!" I heard Nick yell. Nick is my 4 year old son. He has blonde hair and blue eyes, but he has my freckles.

"What is it baby?" I said picking him up.

"I hurt my elbow." He said showing me a scratch on his elbow.

"Want me to kiss it?" I asked him. He nodded his head fiercely in response. I gentley kissed his elbow.

"All better?" I asked him.

"Mhm." He said nodding his head.

I put him down and let him run around. I went back to making pancakes.

"Mommy. When's daddy coming home?" He asked.

"Soon." I said smiling. I served him pancakes. After he was done, I washed his plate and sat down on the couch.

"I'm home!" Niall yelled walking in.

"Daddy!" Nick yelled running to him. Niall picked up Nick and hugged him.

"How's my boy?" He asked ruffling Nick's hair.

"I was playing! Wanna play with me?" He asked jumping out of Niall's arms to get his toys.

"Of course!" Niall shouted sitting down.

"No 'hello' for me?" I said pouting.

"Hello!" Niall shouted walking over to me. He pecked my lips and went to play with Nick. I laughed at them. Strangely, my life felt....complete.

"Mommy! Wanna play too?" Nick yelled grabbing my hand.

"I would love too!" I shouted following him.

"You'll be the princess!" He shouted.

"Is daddy the prince?" I smiled looking at Niall.

"Yup! And I'm the dragon!" Nick shouted with a roar. I laughed and played for a while. When it was time to sleep, I tucked in Nick.

"Good night, baby." I said kissing his forhead.

"Night mommy." He said yawning.

I went to my room and laid down next to Niall.

"Goodnight." I whispered.

"Goodnight." Niall said hugging me close to his chest.

"I love you." I said smiling.

"I love you too." He said pecking my lips.

Even though we had problems, I wouldn't have it any other way. I love Niall and he loves me. I love my son, Nick. I have a perfect family. I could never be more happy.

THE END.

__________________________________________________________________________

(A/N) That's it! I'm sad that it ended, but it had to. :( Anyways, I hope you liked it! Vote, comment, fan, and tell you friends! Share this story! Thank you! This is our final goodbye! ;( Bye everyone.