Chapter 5

I woke up feeling great. I jumped up and went to my closet. I put on a red one shoulder shirt, some denim short shorts, and my red converse. After I was dressed, I went to do my hair. I left it down and wavy. I put some mascara on. I put a little bit of eyeliner which brought out my green eyes. I put on pink lipstick and some gloss. Satisfied at the way I looked, I grabbed my purse and went downstairs.

"Hey, where you going?" I heard Niall ask.

"Somewhere.....Why do you care?"

"I care because you look hot." He said smirking at me.

"Stop that!"

"Stop what?"

"Stop trying to be nice to me, it's wierd."

When I had my back turned toward the door, he grabbed my waist and pulled me toward his chest. He leaned in and whispered in my ear.

"I can't call you hot."

I could feel him smiling against my ear.

"No you can't!!" I said trying to pull away. He just tightened his grip.

"Relax cupcake."

"Let me go!" I said trying to get out of his grip. I finally got away and left as quickly as I could. I waited for Claire to pick me up. When she pulled up, I got in as fast as possible.

"Hey Claire, wow you look so pretty! You trying to impress Louis?"

"Haha, Yup! You look so pretty too!"

"I know." I mummbled.

"What's wrong?"

"When I was on my way out, Niall stopped me and he told me I looked hot, and he wouldn't let me go."

"Ooooo, I think someone likes you!"

"I don't like Niall."

"Okay."

We finally made it to McDonalds. When we got inside, I saw Louis at a table waiting for us. He waved to us. He got up and greeted us with hugs.

"Hey Louis! This is my friend Claire. Claire this is Louis."

"Nice to meet you Claire." He said flashing his perfect smile. Claire and Louis would make a perfect couple.

"Okay, so I guess I'll get the food." I said looking at Louis and Claire.

"No, I'll get it." Louis said standing up. He got our orders and went to get in line. He came back and we were all having a good time. He made us laugh. I was having fun until....again he showed up!

"Oh no." I said ducking.

"What's wrong?" Louis and Claire asked at the same time.

"Niall's here." I said nodding in his direction. He was standing in line with a bunch of his friends. Then, he saw me and ditched his friends to come to our table.

"Shit." I mummbled. He sat down next to Louis, across from me.

"Hey everyone!" Niall said. Everyone stayed quiet. I just ignored him and started talking to Louis. Louis and I had a funny conversation. Niall seemed a little jealous when Louis and I talked alone with each other. Then Louis started flirting with Claire. When Niall saw that Louis liked Claire more, he tried to be too nice to me.

"So Brianna, I think you look beautiful." Niall said smiling.

"I know, you told me this morning." I growled at him.

"Yea, sorry about that." He said frowning.

"Why do you do this?"

"Do what?" He said looking confused.

"Why do you do something mean and retarded, then apoligize for it?"

"I don't know. Sometimes I just can't think straight around you." He said blushing.

"Well, it's annoying. Things you say can be hurtful."

"I'm sorry. Can we start over?"

"Fine, but no flirting."

"Okay."

Right then I got a text from my boyfriend, Dylan. I read it.

It said," Brianna, I can't wait to see you! I'm coming back tomorrow. I love you."

Dylan had been out of the country to study in London. I completely forgot! Did I still love Dylan? I might be falling for another, I thought looking at Niall. What am I going to do?!?