Chapter 17

"Hello?" I said quietly. It was pitch black and I was scared.

"Brianna!" It was Niall. He just jumped out of nowhere. His arms we out-strechted for a hug.

"Niall!" I cried running into his arms. I hugged him tightly.

"It's okay." He said rubbing my back.

"I'm so scared Niall." I said sobbing.

"Shhhh." He said. His grip started to tighten.

"Niall. Stop. You hurting me!" I said struggling. His grip just kept tightening.

"Niall!! Stop!!!" I screamed. He won't let go. I couldn't breathe anymore.

"Niall!!!!!" I screamed with all I could. My eyes shot open. I was sweating all over and shaking.

"Are you okay?!?" Niall yelled jumping into my room. I pulled the blankets up to my chest. I continued to rock back and forth.

"Hey. It's okay. It was only a bad dream." He said walking to me. He tried to put his hand on my back, but I jumped back.

"Don't." I said shaking my head.

"It's okay." He said trying to comfort me.

"No. Please just don't." I said shaking.

"Look at me." He said. I didn't look up. He grabbed my chin gently and made me look at him.

"I would NEVER hurt you." He said staring at me. His blue eyes glistened.

"Never?" I whispered.

"Never." He said staring at me. I stared back and jumped into his arms. He hugged me gently and I never wanted him to let go. I just sobbed into his back.

"Hey. I know what will cheer you up!" He said standing up. "Let's go to the carnival!"

"Sure." I said quietly. I barely smiled.

"Hey. It's okay." He said softly turning around. He left the room and I went to the bathroom. I took a nice warm shower. I wore my blue dress, which had floral print. I put on pink lipstick, blue eye shadow, and some blush. I put on my jacket and put my phone in my pocket.

"Ready?" Niall said turning around. He was in the kitchen texting someone. When he looked up, he smiled.

"Ready." I said nodding my head.

"I've always loved that dress." He said smiling. I smiled back. We went to the car and drove off. The car ride was silent, but quick. I got out and I immediately saw couples everywhere. It was couples night out. I hated it, but I just ignored it today. Niall came up beside me with his arm out. I linked my arm with his.

"What do you wanna do?" He asked.

"Ummm mini games!" I said pointing to the booths. I went to the dart one. Sadly, I missed every single throw. I really wanted the giant penguin. I pouted walking away.

"I really wanted that penguin." I mumbled. Niall stopped walking suddenly, and turned around.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"You'll see." He said handing the guy 5 dollars. He got every shot. I don't even know!

"You pick." The man behind the counter said.

"The giant penguin." Niall said. Really? He just has to rub it in my face doesn't he.

"Here." He said handing me the penguin.

"Wait. For me? It's mine?" I asked.

"Yup." He said smiling.

"Thanks." I said hugging it to my chest and smiling. I then just hugged him. He hugged me back.

"Now what?" He asked looking around.

"COTTON CANDY!!!" I screamed running to a food cart.

"Wow...you...run...fast." Niall said between gasps. I had already bought the cotton candy and was eating it.

"My mo." I said with a full mouth.

"What?" He said finally catching his breath. I swallowed.

"I said. I know." I said laughing. He laughed with me. I finally finished my cotton candy.

"What's next?" He asked looking around.

"The ferris wheel." I said getting in line. The cart was small, so we were squished together. It took us a while to get to the top. When we did, I looked out in awe.

"Wow." I said looking around.

"What?" Niall asked. I realized he was staring at me.

"It's beautiful." I said looking out.

"Not as beautiful as the sight I'm seeing." He said. He was still looking at me. I blushed slightly. He smiled.

"You know. You're cute when you blush." He said laughing. I looked directly at him. I looked at his lips as he slowly leaned in. My eyes fluttered shut. For the first time, I think....I still don't remember some things, I kissed him. I sat there, our lips moving in sync. Little fireworks went off in my head. I smiled, and I felt him smile against my lips. We stopped, our foreheads resting against each other.

"I've been wanting to do that." He said smiling. I was grinning like an idiot and couldn't stop.

"Me too." I said laughing.

"I wish you would have told me. I could have done that a lot sooner." He said laughing. We just sat there. His arm around me, while I leaned into him. This was the moment I've been waiting for. We finally got home. The whole time, I was texting Claire.

Me: So would it be official?

Claire: Of course! Duh!! Eeeeeeeeepppp!!! I can't believe it! :D

Me: Me neither. Lol :P

Claire: Ttyl. Louis and I are going on a date! :)

Me: Okay. Ttyl :)

I shut my phone and closed my eyes. Finally. The moment I had been waiting for.

__________________________________________________________________________

(Author's Note) Thank you all sooo much for reading! Comment, vote, and tell others! Don't worry, there will be more. I will have a little more. Then, a second book maybe. What do you think? Second book or just an epilogue? I'm fine doing another book for you all. Anyways give me your answer and thnx for reading again!