Chapter 10

"Hey, how are you?" Dylan said sitting next to me.

"What are you doing here?!?!?" I yelled.

"What a guy can't visit his girlfriend?"

"It's just....I-uh." Apparently my freaking brain wasn't working.

"It's okay." He said putting his arms around me.

"Why are you here at school?" He asked as if it was a stupid thing to do.

"To learn?" I said confused.

"You normally skip school with me. It was just suprising to find you here." He said casually. He just kept babbling on. I ignored him though. I looked over to see a very confused Claire. Then, the realization hit me. I looked over to where Niall was standing previously. Where was Niall? Was he okay? I was really worried about him.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

*Niall's POV*

I can't believe it! Brianna's 'boyfriend' showed up right when I was going to ask her out. I can't stand the dude. He looks like a player, who doesn't care about anyone. She doesn't deserve him, she deserves better. She deserves me. I walked out of the cafeteria to calm down.

"Hey, what's up, bro?" I heard Valentino say. Valentino was my one of best friends.

"Oh, hey Val." I said half-heartedly.

"You okay, bro?" He said looking at me.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said clenching and unclenching my fists.

"What's wrong?" He said looking at my fists.

"Brianna'sboyfriendshowedup." I said mumbling my words together.

"What?"

I sighed. "Brianna's boyfriend showed up."

"Okay, and-" He waited for me to answer. I just stayed silent.

"Dude, You like her! Your femininity is starting to show." He said laughing.

"I don't like her!" I said in defense.

"Okay, so you don't mind if I take her? I mean, me and her are both badass and really hot." He said smiling. I felt like punching him, but the an idea hit me. I smirked.

"She has a boyfriend already." I said proudly.

"I can take him." He said flexing. I frowned.

"Well, you can't have her........she's-" I mumbled the last part quietly.

"She's what?" He said looking at me.

"She's mine." I said looking away.

"You do like her."

"Don't you tell anyone!" I half yelled.

"Okay, if you don't go all lovey-dovey on me. Like, 'she texted me with xoxo' and 'she called me hunnyboo' and-" I cut him off.

"Val, calm you tits. I won't."

"Okay. I won't say anything." He said laughing.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

*Brianna's POV again*

I just tuned out Dylan the whole time. Why wasn't Niall here? Where is he? Is he okay? All these questions were running through my head. Hearing him being mentioned brought me back to reality.

"Who was that guy staring at you, like a fat kid stares at cake?" He said a little angry.

"Oh, uh-.....That's Niall. Just a friend." I lied. Well, technically that's true, but I wanted it to be more. Sure, Dyaln had brown hair, green eyes, freckles across his nose, and rough pink lips. He was what every girl wanted, but I didn't want him. I had Niall. Niall had blonde hair that shone in the sun, blue eyes that glistened like the the ocean, a tall,tanned,muscular body that was just perfect, and soft pink lips that begged you to kiss them. I want Niall, not Dylan.