Chapter 19

I opened my eyes and checked the time. It was only 8:00 and it was a weekend. That was WAY to early to me. I tried to-unsuccessfully-go back to sleep. I decided I'd just get breakfast. I turned to see a sleeping Niall. Awwww! He looked just so darn cute! I tried not to wake him as I got up. We all know how unsuccessful I am today.

"What time is it?" He mumbled still sleepy.

"8 o'clock. Sorry for waking you." I said.

"It's fine." He mumbled back.

"How did I wake you?" I asked him. He opened one eye, looked at me, then closed it again.

"When you moved, my body got cold. You're so warm." He said smiling, his eyes still closed.

"Oh..." Was all I said. I tried getting up again. Key word 'tried'.

Niall grabbed my waist and pulled me back down. I looked down at him shocked.

"Don't leave. Keep me warm." He whined. I laughed at him. I leaned forward and pecked him on the lips. He smiled with his eyes still closed.

"Get your stubborn ass up." I said leaving his grip.

"No." He mumbled. I bit my lip, thinking. I have an idea.

I grabbed my clothing and a towel. I slowly walked to the bathroom.

"Fine. I'll just take a shower and leave the door unlocked." I said. His eyes opened quickly and all sleep left his eyes.

"I could use a shower too." He said getting up.

"To bad. Wait your turn, big boy." I said pushing him away and locking the door.

"So unfair!" He whined on the other side of the door. I just laughed at him. After I got ready, I went downstairs. His dad was on a business trip, so we had the house to ourselves.

"What do you wanna do?" I said stuffing my face with pancakes and bacon. That's right! Niall knows how to cook! I have the best boyfriend.

"Movie?" He asked.

"No." I replied thinking.

"Skating?"

"No." I said again.

"Wanna go on a date?" He asked.

"Sure." I said smiling. Even though we go everywhere alone, like on a date, he still asks if I wanna go on one. It makes me smile.

"At the arcade?" He asked.

"Sure!" I said grabbing my jacket and putting on my boots.

We ran to the arcade, which was close to the house. Well, I ran. Niall was just chasing me, making sure I didn't get hit by a car while running. I'm still alive though! I think. Just kidding! Anyways, I walked into the giant arcade.

"What do you wanna do?" He asked. I scanned the room, before landing on dance dance revaluation.

"This one." I said dragging Niall to it.

There was this guy, my age, who just finished dancing. I shoved him out of the way and got on.

"Yo! This is my machine. No one can beat me. So get off it." He yelled at me. Niall just shook his head.

"Oh no." Niall said looking at me.

"Is that a challenge?!?" I asked looking at the guy.

"I think it is." He said narrowing his eyes at me. I glared at him and started it. We both danced, and I didn't break a sweat. He looked like he was gunna pass out. Did I mention it was on extreme?

"Player one wins!" The thing announced.

"HAH! In your face!" I yelled at the guy. I did my victory dance and he just walked away.

"Whatever." He mumbled walking away with his crew.

"Yeah. That's right! Walk the road of shame!" I yelled at him. Niall just laughed at me as I smiled triumphantly.

"Ok, let's pick something less intense." He said laughing. After a few more games, I felt tired so we went home.

I went inside and collapsed on my bed. I wanted to just lay like that everyday.

"Goodnight." Niall said walking to his room.

"Niall." I said, making him come back.

"Hmmm?" He asked.

"I- I just...wanted to say...I...." I couldn't finish as I kept fumbling over words to say.

"Whatever you want to say. Just say it. I'm here for you." He said softly, while smiling at me.

I took a deep breath. I sighed, forcing myself to say the words. I can do it. Don't be afraid. I encouraged myself.

"I love you." I said looking him in the eyes. My heart dropped when I saw his smile fade. Immediately, I regretted those words. A tear rolled down my cheek slowly. The whole world, just seemed to kind of stop.

__________________________________________________________________________

(Author's note) Hope you liked it! Need more readers! Try to get the word out! Vote and comment! I've been busy, but I'm trying my hardest! I promise! Anyways, thanks for reading! I might do a longer chapter next time :) We'll see! Anyways, thnx again! :D