Nine

He sat alone on his bed accompanied by the smallest of light that glared into his room from the hallway, he starred at the dark ceiling that reached over his head only seeing his faint shadow above and as he laid his eyes back to the center of his room there he was, the black haired boy that taunted him, that devoured him, that would never let him forget his past.

He smiled a sinful smile that crossed his face and Jimin looked away in anger not wanting to see him. The black haired boy approached him slowly and as he did he held on to the long sleeves of Jimin's shirt and forced him onto the ground.

"Aren't you happy to see me?" the black haired boy said as he wrapped his cold wet fingers around Jimin's neck.

Jimin tried pulling the boys arms away but could not do so and tried kicking but the boy dodged it quickly and Jimin laid there in pain as he felt his throat being tightened.

"Get out of here before I destroy you like I did before." Jimin threatened.

The black haired boy laughed loudly taking his threat as a joke and Jimin was filled with what only seemed like bitterness and rage. Jimin quickly held onto the boys chest and stumbled onto him, they both stood up starring at each other.

"How could you threaten me? I saved you once before. Do you wish that I do it again?" The boy said with a grin.

"Leave now. I told you never to return to me." Jimin said. Jimin stood in front of him starring with a misty shine in his eyes and his heart shivering.

"Face it Jimin, you need me. If I had never helped you, you wouldn't be here. Was this not where you wished to be?" The boy stepped closer to him holding in his palms - a metallic shine that could cut through the skin of a human.

"You never helped me. You only did what was worse for me. You made my nightmares become into realities, you created me to the monster you are. I was left with nothing but regret, regret of something I never had the courage to say with the pain that increasingly grew inside of me. You weren't trying to help me, you tried to kill me. To murder my insides." Jimin's hands gripped onto the boys arms stopping him from stepping any closer.

They stood there for a moment as Jimin felt the dripping hollow drops fall onto his bare arm and the boy shivered from Jimin's warmth.

"Don't say that to me, after all we are-"

"Don't say it." Jimin mumbled and the boy couldn't help but grin.

"After all we are the same Jimin. You are me-" the boy waited for Jimin's voice.

"And I am- " Jimin whispered hanging his head low.

"You" they both said.

Jimin fell onto his knees, shouting, covering his ears, starring at the boy that stood in front of him as he approached him the boy laughed loudly as his laugh echoed across the room and Jimin tightened his fingers against his ears and shouted to stop the pain. He shouted that he was nothing like the boy that he did not deserve this and the boy only laughed and said

"You will never escape the truth."

Jimin heard this and shut his eyes as he felt him entering where he once was and all Jimin could hear were his words as he disappeared into his thoughts and Jimin cried for help but no one came and he felt that shocking pain he once felt before and uncovered his ears feeling his heart overfill with gloom and he starred at the carpet floor seeing his dark tears reflect back at him and he clenched his heart loosing his breath as he no longer saw the boy he once was.

He stood up walking to his bed and reaching for it only to throw it across the room as he fell into the corner, his knees to his chest as he gripped his palms onto his head only remembering what he wished he could forget and he sat alone wishing he weren't alone but knowing there was no other option so his breathing became slow as he shut his eyes and felt himself fill with loneliness and thorns.

"You will never escape this suffering."