Twenty one

He adjusted his eyes as he felt his hands empty his pillow was no longer in his arms. His arms slumped to his sides as Jimin's head moved seeing the glistening rain fall against the small bus windows. The bus felt slow and the trees no longer moved, his heavy eyes found yours as you stood up from your chair seeing Dr.Gyeong walk off the bus. This startled Jimin as he followed you slowly and Dr.Jiyeon following.

Dr.Gyeong moved towards the flat wheel of the bus "This can't be. At a time like this?"  Dr.Jiyeon patted his back gently as the bus driver stepped out from the vehicle  "It's common sir." He said spotting the doors of a small gas station. The rain fell strong but did not affect the vehicle nor the others they had stopped in a covered area.  The other patients seemed calm about the problem. 

"Well I suppose we could go see if anyone could help us." Dr.Gyeong sighed as he followed the bus driver into the gas station and Dr.Jiyeon following as well. Jimin stood near a gas tank kicking a small can as you examined the flat tire, Jimin's eyes fell across a pink lollipop that was left behind. He then noticed a small piece of glass and walked towards it. He held it in between his fingers seeing the sharp edges as he held it up. He saw himself across the glass, his chest began to tighten as he saw his dull eyes and his hair loose.  You heard glass shatter as you moved towards the noise you saw the blonde boy far from the gas station and his body disappearing into the field of rain. 

°

Are you here? I know you are. Come and take me please. I don't want to stay in this lie anymore. Nights haunt me and days don't make any sense to me. I'm tired of silent tears and quiet weeping. I'm tired of fearing memories. I'm tired of waiting for you to save me again. I know you're here, please find me and take me again. 

°

You saw him disappear you frantically rushed into the gas station seeing Dr.Gyeong and the others but rushed passed them taking a flashlight and rushing out once again. The field was dark of rain, you stepped in it feeling your legs sprint faster than usual. Your feet sunk into the dirt as your breath felt heavy feeling the cold water fall against your body. You shouted his name walking in all sorts of directions until Dr.Gyeong had caught up to you. 

"What's wrong Y/N?" He shouted as the rain grew louder. "Jimin, I can't find him." You mumbled. Large men began to approach you both and Dr.Gyeong spoke with them as they all walked in separate directions with their beaming lights. Dr.Jiyeon had found you both and stood waiting for the blonde boy to be found. 

"He couldn't have gone far..." Dr.Gyeong said as one of the large men brought a tall boy with dark hair  "Is this him Doctor?" Dr.Gyeong shook his head but demanded the boy was put in the covered area. You felt your throat tighten, you felt as if you had failed and didn't deserve to be called a nurse. No nurse would loose their patient in a field. You swallowed at your failed thoughts and noticed a large man bringing another boy.

The boy fell on his knees as Dr.Gyeong nodded. You saw the blonde boy trembling and his head moving towards Dr.Gyeong. Dr.Gyeong turned away to the gas station as you helped Jimin stand. Dr.Jiyeon quickly caught with Dr.Gyeong seeing him in not much of a good mood. 

"I try everything." He said stuffing his hands into his pockets "He still doesn't seem to be recovering from things that happened two years ago." Dr.Jiyeon softened at his worried tone. "It's okay, I'm sure he'll figure it out soon. Maybe the vacation might help him improve." She said as they both walked to the vehicle seeing the once flattened tire now ready to get back on the road. Dr.Gyeong saw you and Jimin together as you both approached the gas station "I hope so."