Fifteen

You stood by the door seeing all the nurses leaving the hospital and going home, Gi passed by you and looked you up and down then turned away. It was dark now, the sky was a dark color and the stars winked down at the city, cars rushed passed people only seeing their rays of colors and people walked along the busy streets trying to get home. Restaurants stayed open for anyone who wanted a night meal and gas stations filled with traveling cars. Dr.Jiyeon walked to you.

"I have to get going Y/N, I need to get home. You're the only nurse that stayed longer than the others so I trust you to close the place when you leave." She said handing you a small pair of keys. 

"Thank you for trusting me, I'll lock up the place once I leave." Dr.Jiyeon smiled at you and walked to the elevators. You turned back to the room and opened the door entering the room seeing Jimin  fully dressed, You sighed and rolled the cart out quickly later coming back to Jimin's room and sitting beside him. 

"I should go soon, I have to lock this placeup." You said pulling out the small pair of keys. 

"You should get some rest." you patted Jimin's back gently before standing from the mattress. Sleeping was the last thing Jimin wanted, he couldn't sleep and he never had energy to speak much, he didn't want to think. His memories would haunt him if he did so and he rather not, he'd wake up dripping with sweat out of fear when trying to rest, He did not want to be alone. He couldn't trust himself to be alone.

"Stay."  

You held onto the keys facing Jimin. 

"Stay, I don't-" Jimin did not want to finish his sentence he did not want to seem as if he was begging you to stay but he also wished you would. 

"Take me somewhere, anywhere. Anywhere but here. Just for a couple of hours." He said only softening his gaze at you. 

It was dark out now, places where closing, where was there to go? 

"I don't know Jimin, You're not supposed to be outside of this hospital." You told him only feeling sorrow.

"We can come back." he insisted. 

You threw the keys back and forth in your palms only thinking of how this could possibly happen. The room was quiet. 

"Okay."

°

How could you possibly think she'll take you from this place? 

I can't stay any longer I need air. 

Why are you shaking so much? Is it because of her?  

I'm not shaking. 

These emotions are things that were not meant for you. That is why I took over. 

You haven't taken over. 

Why is that? 

There is still part of the old me here, I will take back what belongs to me and you will no longer lure me in with your games. 

You were the one who wished that the old you was gone, and I am only granting it. 

°

"You want my black hoodie?" Seul questioned. 

"Yes, and black shoes, black pants, black mask, and black sunglasses." You said cheerfully. 

"Are you going to rob a bank or something?" Seul said scratching his head. 

"No~ " 

Seul stood at his front step looking down at you, he questioned why you knocked in the middle of the night but he was also pleased to see you. 

"Uh okay just wait here I guess." He shut the door and you stood by it waiting for him. You noticed the sky fogged up the darker it got, You hoped Jimin wouldn't be impatient. The moon was above you only gleaming down at you, waiting for you. You heard a loud thud coming from Seul's apartment.

You entered quickly through the door seeing Seul groaning in pain on the ground. You rushed to him and he held his foot. 

"Are you okay? What happened?" you asked panicking slightly. 

"I hit my foot against the heater while I was trying to get that stuff you asked for." 

"You didn't have to rush though!" you shouted going to the freezer getting some ice. 

You quickly went back to Seul placing the ice pack on his foot slowly, he hissed in pain. He pressed down on it gently as he calmed down for a bit. He watched you treat him, you felt his eyes sinking into you andyou turned your attention away from his hurt foot to him. Seul's chest began to lean in closer to you and you drew back quickly but his arms only pulled you closer to him. Hisbreathwas slow and his hands traced down your back gently and delicately, his hands slowly rose to your jaw and the moon beamed through the glass window.

"Y/N." he said, his heart pounding. 

"Be mine." 

She won't take you from this place.