Twenty Two

The building was made entirely out of wood, it was beautifully polished and hidden in between dark pines where the sun grew it's brightest close to a cool river. The patients stepped one by one off the vehicle wandering into the building that was accompanied by other patients from hospitals all around Korea.

 It was best if patients socialized with each other. Dr.Gyeong gathered the patients together seeing their warm faces. Jimin did not wish to stay in a large group as he walked solo down the hall and Dr.Gyeong eyeing you as he handed you the room keys to blonde boys room. "W-Wait up Jimin!" You headed towards him "I should show you where your room is before you enter someone else's." You said fidgeting with the room key.   

°

The room was a fair size, you placed Jimin's room key onto the night stand as he sat on the mattress with a sigh. You gave him a small smile "I'll get your luggage, Please stay in this room." You shuffled out of the room while shutting the door. Jimin had brought a backpack with him for more important items, he placed it on the carpet  seeing the sun peak through the curtains of the room. 

Jimin noticed the sun and was lucky enough to even see it again. He dragged himself toward the light reaching for the thin curtain, pulling it away from blocking the light. It beamed at his eyes as he stared at the scenery. He saw that this was no window but a glass door. He pulled onto the white handle feeling the cool wind enter beneath his clothing, he stepped onto the small wood balcony and saw the wide river taking over the land. 

He forgot about how calming such nature can be, he placed his palms onto the rail of the warm wood as he stared across the river seeing the water hit against stone. He felt the waves, he felt the cold water slide down his bare skin, he felt his voice suffocating between breaths, he felt himself fighting against force that he couldn't control, he felt himself drowning. He could see the shining marble in between sight as his breath grew slow until his eyes felt at ease and he was holding onto the rail again. 

It was too late 

the bus left 

I came again 

but too late 

he wasn't the only one 

the others are still here 

I have to look again before time 

runs out.

°

He shuts the glass door, walking out of his room. He wanted his medications, he wanted to rest. Shut his eyes even, even if he thought that they wouldn't help not even a little maybe he cold try it again? He walked towards the narrow hall seeing if he could find anything or anyone who had some sort of medication. He was going insane. He entered the boys room throwing water onto his face to stop the nonsense thoughts that ran in his head, he patted dry as he saw his opal skin. His fingers traced against the sink top but there lying beside the large mirror stood and orange bottle. That the boy took.

He saw no one as he placed the bottle into his bag and slid it under the mattress he believed he wouldn't use them, he wouldn't he said. You saw him sitting on the mattress as you placed his luggage on the side of  the mattress "My room is right next to yours so if you need anything just knock." He nodded and pulled his luggage closer to him. "We also have a busy schedule according to Dr.Gyeong so get dressed." 

You sat on your mattress checking any messages only seeing a few from Seul.

  SEUL

Seul:

Hey Y/N! Wanna grab dinner later?😊

Y/N:

I can't Seul. I'm out of town.

Seul:

When did you leave? I never saw. 

Y/N:

I left yesterday morning. I didn't get a chance to say goodbye. Sorry.

Maybe you can call me tonight?🙂

Seul: 

Okay till tonight!