Twelve

It was a cold feeling that came across me. Shivers crawled all over me as I felt his warm touch, he breathed softly and pulled away from my hand as his eyes fell back to the carpet floor like nothing happened. I narrowed my eyes at him as he clenched his hands against his head and shut his eyes lazily, he fell back against the wall weakly and I moved towards him shaking him gently. 

"Are you okay Jimin?" I asked worried as I moved his arms gently again. He pressed his lips together holding his head groaning. 

"You have to go." he said dully. 

"W-Why? Do you need help? I'll get you-" he held his head and shouted "You have to leave!"

His voice softened a bit  "You have to leave before he comes. leave. Go now." I let go of his arms and he fell back onto the wall. I reached my arm out but hesitated again, I held onto my bag as I left the room. 

°

You stepped into your apartment seeing the time only being 6:30 and you placed your bag onto the couch reaching your the phone that was in your pocket you starred at the bright screen displaying text messages and emails.

Messages

Seul:

Hey! Can't wait for our date! :) I hope your ready for a really nice dinner! SO NICE THAT YOU MIGHT JUST FAINT :0 ok no that would actually be bad if you fainted but I promise it will be a good diner!!

sent 2 hours ago

                                                                                                                                                                                           Y/N:

*You're

You placed your phone on the coffee table next to the door and headed towards your room to get ready for this date.

You reached for the door as you threw your jacket onto you and adjusted your skirt. You opened it shutting it behind you hearing footsteps from afar, you turned to see Seul adjusting his watch heading towards you and as he did you noticed his clothes were neat and nicer than anything he had ever worn, he had a simple long sleeved buttoned up blue shirt that was more of a sky blue and a black jacket that fell over his shoulders and that also matched his dark pants and shoes. 

You smiled at him as he approached you and he reached into his pockets taking out a pair of keys that you hadn't seen before. 

"Guess what Y/N~" he said joyfully. 

He held your arm pulling you down the stairs out to the parking lot that was close by the apartment buildings.  He pulled you closer to a small red car that was shining under the street light and had dark windows. 

"I got a car!" he said happily. "It was a good deal and I had some money saved up. What do you think?" He said pressing the button on the car key as it unlocked. 

"I like it." you said as you opened the car door. 

°

I looked through my purse making sure I had my apartment keys as me and Seul followed the waitress to our table. I glanced up seeing we were walking up a couple of stairs, which seemed odd since I wasn't sure that any restaurant had stairs. I followed Seul and the waitress and later we met a glass door where the waitress opened it letting us go. It was the rooftop. 

It wasn't bad, there were other customers there and it had a nice view of the city. Seul walked me to a table closest to the view and there the waitress told us to order when we were ready as she handed us menus. I sat down on the cold wooden chair and Seul sitting across from me smiled widely and looked over the menu. 

"I told you it would be a good dinner." he said looking up from his menu. 

I laughed "We haven't eaten yet." 

We both ordered our meal and I looked over the view from where we were sitting. The cities lights gleamed towards us and the tall buildings towered over the smaller ones, Everything seemed so big and some things seemed smaller. From afar you could see big company buildings that had glowing lights from inside and cars passed by us from below, quickly only seeing the lights of the car rush past. The stars weren't very bright and there was only a few, some dark and some bright but there were light clouds that rested into the sky. I looked over at Seul who gave me a small smile and I sighed at such a sight like this. 

"I miss home." he said bluntly. "I used to live back in Seongnam, it's a big city like Seoul and when it snows the snow looks like fluff." He said happily remembering his city.  "But, my parents no longer live there, they moved closer to my aunt which is in Yongin. Either way I still miss Seongnam. I left behind a lot."

The waitress placed our plates on the table and later arrived with our drinks telling us to enjoy our meal as she walked off. Seul took a huge bite from the salmon he ordered and I poked at my Bibimbap. I wondered why out of all things Seul would tell me where he came from, he could have just wanted to make a conversation of course but being here with him as a date felt weird. It didn't  feel the same from when we had low paying jobs and went to eat at a small place that had Korean BBQ for cheap or go to a small fried chicken place. 

Instead we were here being awkward because it was a date, but that's what I hated. I didn't want it to be a date I wanted it to be a fun night out since we always worked all the time and barley got to see each other. When we got straws we would always throw the paper wrapping at each other like a bunch of kids and when we got sauce for our chicken he would accidentally spill some on me. I looked over at him as he sipped onto his water and a reached over for his glass and tipped it slightly as water dripped down his shirt. 

"Hey! What was that for?" He said patting his shirt dry. 

I shrugged and smiled a cocky smile. He chuckled as he patted his shirt dry. 

"Ah y/n you're cute."