Sixteen

His voice sounded like mumbled whispers to you as your attention caught to the pile of black clothes that sat beside Seul. His eyes only lightened when he saw your gaze. You quickly reached for the pile of black clothes and ran out the door not caring to look back. 

"Hey! Y/N! Come back!" he shouted but chuckled at your sudden move. 

You reached back to the hospital and walked over to Jimin's room making sure no one stood behind you. Jimin thinking you were gone for the night, was stunned to see you were back. You quickly approached him and handed him all the black clothes telling him to quickly change. He held the clothes in his hands for a minute until realizing you were going to take him out for a few hours.

°

You were sure no one would notice Jimin, You both walked down the grey lonely streets and Jimin walked beside you, he felt the cold breeze hit against his chest just like he used to he felt the moon hanging over him gleaming it's light at him, he could hear the sounds of people talking and cars moving and for him it was sudden peace, he could remember the last time he ran through empty streets and saw the cities lights he could remember it all but his head wouldn't let him forget his mistakes. 

You pulled Jimin's arm into a small restaurant not caring if he was hungry or not. A young women handed you both menus and headed towards the kitchen. You scanned the menu looking at all the options they had and Jimin sat across from you only watching you. 

"I'm going to order Tteok-bokki." you said and placed your menu down looking over to Jimin waiting for his order. He skimmed the menu but saw the waiter approaching the table and ordered Tteok-bokki as well.

Your orders arrived shortly after and you quickly began to eat, you hadn't eaten since breakfast.  Jimin only pushed the bowl aside slightly but knew that you were paying for the meal so he began to eat in small bites. You looked over at him seeing him pick at his food and you narrowed your eyes. 

"If you're not hungry, I'll just eat it." you said pushing your clean bowl aside. He pushed his bowl to you and you smiled in delight. You saw Jimin only seeing the window with his arms folded on the table you decided to make conversation and act as more of  a friend to him than a nurse. 

"How did you end up at that hospital." you asked, you had been wondering this for a while and it was only right to ask since Dr.Gyeong hadn't told you. 

°

I'm going to tell her.

You can't possibly do that, do you want her finding out what type of person you are.

That's not how I am anymore. 

With me here, I doubt that.

I have to stop hiding. 

 she will fear you. 

She won't. 

I will show her the worst of you. 

°

You waved your hand at Jimin, you noticed he suddenly seemed to stop moving and his eyes were facing the table. You moved his arm gently and his head rose not saying a word, you asked the same question again looking deeply at him as you did. His eyes seemed dark and shivers ran like water along your ribs. He stood from his seat and walked out of the restaurant, you dropped a twenty on the table and paced behind him grabbing his arm.

"Jimin are you okay?" He faced you seeing your hand pressed against his arm. 

"Let go of me, you can't see me now." He said lowly. 

"Jimin I'll take you back to the hospital if you-" Before finishing your sentence his arm swung out of your grip causing you to stumble onto the ground. You hit your elbow on the concrete seeing blood drip onto your shirt. Jimin reached his arm out to you but hesitated and moved away from you. 

You stood up holding onto your elbow calling Jimin's name over and over and not seeing a single sign of him, you walked towards the sidewalk facing every direction you could. Your bones ached and the hairs of your arm tingled and twitched from the cold breeze. A grey car approached you and had rolled down the window you walked faster but the driver called your name. 

"Y/N! It's Dr.Gyeong!" You walked towards the car biting your lip. 

"What are you doing out here this late? Do you need a ride?" You swore in your head. 

"No,no I was just walking around." you said. He looked down at your nursing uniform questioning how long ago you had left the hospital. 

"I'm stopping by the hospital soon to check up on the patients." He said rolling up the windows as he did. You knocked on the window quickly. 

"You wouldn't want to check on Jimin. He's fast asleep he wouldn't want to be woken up." You said trying to convince Dr.Gyeong. 

He paused to think for a moment. 

"Y/N, Jimin doesn't sleep."