(7)#FUN

JISOO's POV

My mother put a little amount of powder and a lip tint on me before she fixed my hair. She also dressed me well before I went into the palace. I let her do her magic, after all, this was what she really wanted, right? For me to accept the Grand King's promise.

"Thank you Jisoo." her eyes came up for the briefest moment, and I suddenly understood. She didn't want to ask this of me. The look on her eyes said she wouldn't want me to go. But she couldn't deny the benefits if I accepted it.

"But how did you find the ring?" she asked, finalizing my long black hair.

"It's with me all this time" I lied for I just didn't want Taehyung to drag on this matter. Him, giving me this ring was a very big gesture for me. My mother just smiled at me and gave me an exhausted look.

Mianhe eomma.

"I think you're done. You look so pretty my Princess Jisoo" she finished combing my hair and tried to reach my face.

"Mom, please don't cry" I warned as I saw the threatening tears in her eyes. If she'll cry, I will too.

"I won't. Let's go. They're all waiting for you" my mother said as she took my hand to guide me on the way out.

As quietly as I could, we walked into the living room where everyone was waiting. Wearing this pale blue dress which my mom sewed especially for me, I stood before them. Their gazes instantly shifted to me as I shyly tucked a strand of hair in my ear. Just then my mom grabbed her black sling bag and gave it to me. I just nodded in response.

I went toward my father who was on Mr

I went toward my father who was on Mr. Bang's side while my father's boss and his troops were on the other side, kneeling and begging to my father for forgiveness.

"Sorry dad for not agre-" But he cut me off.

"Don't be silly sweetheart. I should thank you for doing this and I'm so-"

"Stop. Whatever I'm going to do, this was all for you, for mom and Taehyung. Arasso?" I murmured as I gave him a hug.

As he let go of me, he smiled easily and kissed me in my forehead. Taehyung just mouthed me the word 'fighting' and with that I was ready to go.

There was no turning back now, Kim Jisoo.

The whole journey was silent as our black car made its way to the palace. The closer our car reached our destination, the more nervousness I felt. I didn't prepare something so how will I face the Queen? Oh good Savior, just what will I do now?