(42) #KeepThingsQuiet

JISOO's POV

In the limo on the way to school, I'd realized that I had fallen in love with a man, completely my opposite, in less than a year. My family and friends knew I hated him back then, but things really had changed for a reason.

With my thoughts, I did what any sane person would do. I laughed. My shoulders started to go up and down which made me laugh even more. I'd started to tear up, trying to stop my reaction right now.

Cupid knew how to do his work, that was for sure. I was in love. In love with the last person, I thought I would fall for. This didn't make sense but his arrogance and coldness were all it took to win my heart. I knew that sounded weird.

"Are you okay?" Jin beside me, leaned forward as he touched my knee.

"I am." I covered my mouth and tried to rein myself in. If anyone saw me right now they would think I was insane. Which was probably what Jin was wondering right that minute.

"You want to talk about it?" He looked at me with confused eyes while he didn't take his hand from my knee.

"I'm sorry. I just realized something." I wiped at my cheeks and tried to shrug it off.

"Must have been funny." He raised his eyebrows and grinned. The look on his face made me calm again as I faced him.

"Very. And unpredictable" My eyes traveled over Jin's face, taking in the prominent eyebrows, dark brown eyes, and strong jaw.

He was a work of art himself. Just looking at him made me question if we really looked good together. Aside from his role in this country, his visual was already too much to handle.

"Whatever makes you happy, carry on" He didn't ask me any more questions as he adjusted his seat to get closer to me.

I just smiled at him in response. He watched my face, trying to decipher what I was thinking. The thumb of his hand on my knee rubbed gently, causing goosebumps to erupt over my skin.

My eyes shifted where Butler Bang and Ms. Dara were. They were seated in the front as Butler Bang driving the car. Both of their eyes were focused on the road. I knew that Jin was aware of me getting apprehensive every time he tried to do something with me. Jin just then leaned back in the seat next to me and casually draped his arm along  with the seat. He looked at me with a calm expression and just shrugged.

My heart couldn't beat any harder as I didn't know how to respond to his sweet gestures. It wasn't that I didn't like it, I actually did. It was just that, I was unconfident of myself for becoming or acting like a woman.

"They won't say anything, Jisoo." He just said. I looked back again at Butler Bang and Ms. Dara's direction only to see them smiling, eyes still on the road. They certainly heard our conversation. 

"I kno-" my heart sped up and I started to speak but Jin beat me to it.

"Okay, we can keep these things quiet" He didn't look satisfied about this plan and I felt guilty.

"Jin" I grabbed his hand and he just squeezed my hand back.

Just then, Butler Bang pulled over the car as we had arrived at the campus. They opened the door for us as we were met with the sound of voices in the hallway.

"See you at lunch" he released my hand just before he hopped out from the car.

"Good morning, Jisoo." my girlfriends approached me while I just looked at Jin's receding figure.