(24) #ButWhatIf

JISOO's POV

The little TV was on and there was some type of news show playing when I woke up. My eyes fully opened when I heard someone spoke.

"You're awake now" Jin softly worded out as he was just sitting now to the other couch across me. Once again, he couldn't even look at me.

"What time is it?" I asked as I flinched from my sitting position. I fell asleep while looking out for him.

"5:45" he simply countered back.

"ALREADY? Jeez. Ms. Dara will kill me!!" I panicked once I heard what time is it. I should let Ms. Dara know where am I in the first place.

"Don't worry I already called her. I told her that you're with me. Shall we leave now?" he stood up from his seat before turning off the mini television.

"Okay" composing myself from my nap, I followed him, exiting the door.

Since it was already past five in the afternoon, there were no more students luring on the campus. We headed towards the main parking where Ms. Dara and Butler Bang supposedly waiting. Enough distance between us, we walked in silence.

"Thank you Jisoo" Jin, breaking the ice.

"No big deal. Are you okay now?" I tried to calm myself. We were properly talking right now and I don't think I'm ready to have a conversation with him at this moment.

"Yes" he simply answered.

JIN's POV

I don't know what to say anymore. I knew for a fact that if I brought up again our last fight she won't be talking to me anymore. My guilt was really killing me so I want to make things up.

While we were still walking, I noticed that she combed her fingers through her dark hair and pulled it back into a ponytail, sending little peachy ears on each side of her head into high relief. I jerked my attention away. I was starting to get distracted.

JIN, COMPOSED YOURSELF.

"You've got a talent for design." I said, pulling away my thoughts from her dark-haired ponytail.

Why does she still look alluring even if her hair was just simply tied up. Wait, did I just say alluring? No. I said conjuring.

"Yah! You looked into my sketchpad?!" we halted for a moment as she pushed back my left shoulder with a little force.

"You forgot to close it earlier. I didn't mean to scan it but when I saw the first page it happened to catch my attention" no kidding, I said honestly.

"If you're saying the truth, well then thank you" pressing her lips, she said.

"Yea sure" those were the only words I managed to utter as I smoothed my hand down my uniform.

I fought down the absurd urge to tuck a loose strand of hair on her cheek behind her ear. Again, there was an awkward silence between us.

"They're waiting for us. We should get going" she said, not looking at me as she continued to walk.

"Wait Jisoo" I called her up as I tried to seize her arm.

"What?" she asked, looking back to my direction.

"I didn't know that... that was your first kiss" and finally, I let out the words that I really wanted to tell few days ago.

"I TOLD YOU TO STOP. DIDN'T I KIM SEOKJIN? UGH I HATE YOU" she yelled at me just before she left me standing here at the hallway of our campus.

Again, she gone mad at me. All I just want was for her to know that I want to take full responsibility for that action of mine.

JISOO's POV

I ran as quickly as I could with me being rude to him a while ago. I put my earphones, full volume blasting on, the whole drive. I immediately descended from our car  the moment we arrived back here. Once inside my room, I ducked myself as I gently hit my stupid head.

"Pabo Kim Jisoo! Why did you have to say that?" I scolded myself.

Don't get me wrong. I really meant what I just said to him that night, well half-heartedly. But that was so careless of me to say that he was my first kiss. Way to go to embarrass yourself, Kim Jisoo.

Tilting my head with embarrassment, I just accepted the mistake which I've done. I stayed at my room the whole night. Keeping myself busy, I decided to do and review all my schoolworks in advance. I even finished the reading assignment that Ms. Dara gave to me too for tomorrow. Now, I'm being too early for my due date.

In no time, I heard someone knocked in my door. It was already eleven o'clock, who would it be? I stood up from my seat and headed to my door to find out my almost midnight visitor. Opening my door, I saw no one but a tray of meal in front of my room. I half-smiled, knowing that Ms. Dara starting to know me so well.

My stomach was really starving but I didn't want to go outside because I couldn't afford to see his face. I just couldn't. Lowering my stature, I took the tray and brought it inside. I savored my late dinner in my room and just before I munched my last bite, another knock came from my door.

"Just a minute" I said, bringing the fork in my hand.

As I opened my door, I saw Ms. Dara standing in front of my room, holding a tray with food. Confusion hit me when I saw her.

"Goodevening Princess. I thought you might need something to eat that's why I bring you these" she said, tray was still on her hands.

"But I thought you already brought me food Ms. Dara" I countered back showing to her the fork which I was holding.

"Sorry Princess but this is the first and only tray I bring to you. I'm afraid I am too late to serve you" she explained with her usual calming voice.

"No it's okay. Just leave the food in my table and you can go now. Thank you Ms. Dara" I said, letting her walked inside my room.

"Have a good night Princess Jisoo" she bowed just before she left me alone.

"Then who brought me the first tray?" I mumbled to myself.

My eyes wandered at the room across mine. Nope, that couldn't be.

But what if?