(27) #BetterSomeone

JISOO's POV

Then there he was, as I turned around, standing so manly. His hands were on his pockets while he responded to Ms. Dara's greetings. I just looked at him briefly as I grabbed a towel and tried to scrub the mess from my hands.

"Butler Bang told me that you have the key of my car." I heard him say. He was going somewhere, I see.

"Yes Prince Jin. He gave it to me this a while ago before he left for his errands" Ms. Dara took a beeping key out her purse and gave it to him.

"Thank you" he simply said. I wasn't looking at them, I tried my best not to look into him.

"Are you going somewhere Prince Jin?" Ms. Dara asked. I was now at the sink, trying to pretend that I was busy.

"Yes. I will just take a break from all this stressful duties"

"I think Princess Jisoo will need that too" Ms. Dara commented which gave me a quick turn to their direction.

"What? No. I'm good here. I'm still waiting for my cookies to bake. Have a safe drive then" turning my back again at them, I walked towards the oven and checked if my babies were ready to bloom.

"I'll watch them for you Princess" Ms. Dara insistingly said. I just closed my eyes as I took a deep breath. What are you doing Dara unnie?

"No. Prince Jin can leav- hey!" my words were being cut out as I felt a hand dragging my arm.

"Be safe, Your majesties" I heard Ms. Dara as Jin continued to hold my arm while we were exiting the palace mansion.

"I told you, you can go without me" I said as we approached his car.

"Get inside" he said, opening the door of the passenger seat.

"Ji-"

"Please" when I heard him say that, he gave me no choice but to get inside his car.

He just drove away from the palace. No words coming from him since our drive started. This silence was killing me so I decided to talk first.

"Where are we going?" I asked nonchalantly.

"You'll see" he said as he switched the second gear.

The drive wasn't that so long until he pulled out his car near a bridge. Don't tell me he's going to kill me? I got nervous as that thought crossed my mind.

"Please tell me, you're not going to kill me and throw my lifeless body to that river" I said, my eyes were just looking straight to the water.

"Really Jisoo?" he narrowed his eyes but couldn't help the small smile that tugged on his lips

"What? I don't know if I can trust you." those words slipped through my mouth without me knowing.

As soon as the words had left my mouth, I regretted them. I saw the sudden changed of expression on his face. Why had I said that? Why didn't I just shut my mouth? Surely it wouldn't offended him if I zipped it. But can you blame, I just got being paranoid.

Jisoo, how had you lost control of this evening already?

"What I'm tryi'-"