(13) #SecondInteraction

JIN's POV

I knew in my heart what needed to be done. I just couldn't find the strength in my bones to say it. I caught on her eyes the pain that I caused her when she looked into me last night.

She was right. I went over board. My words went under the belt. I shouldn't have said those words. For the peace of my mind, I called her family because obviously she was still adapting her new environment and being away from her family for the first time made her adjustment here in the palace more difficult.

You knew it all along but why did you still make her cry, Jin?

I was aware and I admitted that I was guilty as charged that was why I've created my own way to make it up to her. That was very unmanly of me and I truly didn't want to remember it anymore. But I hope she forgave me soon cause honestly speaking I regretted what I've said to her that night.

While I was preparing now for school, Butler Bang knocked at my door.

"Goodmorning Prince Jin, they're here" he informed me as I heard their faint voices coming from her room.

"Okay. Thank you Mr. Bang" I said then he bowed to me just before he left.

My breakfast had been delivered and was waiting on the table by the living area in my room. I was hungry now that I wasn't distracted anymore by my own guiltiness. While I was busy eating my morning meal, my phone suddenly rang. Without looking who the caller was, I picked it up.

"Hello?" I said, a bite of pancake in my mouth.

"So how was it? Did you do it?" Namjoon on the other line, probably asking if I already apologized to Jisoo.

Yesterday, after watching that korean drama that she mentioned to me, Namjoon straightforwardly asked me what was my reason for watching a television series. He knew that I wasn't that type of person who has fond of watching some drama shows. I told him my real reason and as expected, he understood me.

"Literally? No. But physically? Yes" I answered back.

"Huh? Weren't those two words the same?" and I knew on that state, he got confused.

"I didn't literally say sorry to her but on a physical aspect, I invited her family here" I elaborated making myself wittier than him.

"You're getting better Prince Jin. Is that the effect of your poetry lesson there inside the palace?" he playfully replied as I heard his slow claps from the other line.

"I guess so" feeling a little bit proud, I said.

"Try to know her mate. I could see the kindness and goodness in her. No sugar coating of words, I could feel it" I don't know why but Namjoon seemed to like giving Jisoo a compliment since he saw her on the newspaper.

"I'm starting to notice it actually" I said earnestly. Yes it was the truth, I seemed to notice and realize it.

"Words that are satisfying to hear" based on the tone of his voice, I could imagine now that he was smiling mischievously.

"She embraced the chaos as if it's her life was painted with purpose" knowingly, I stared at the ceiling and was partially shocked for how I've described her just now.

Yes, that was brave of her for accepting this whole arranged marriage idea. It was really absurd, honestly. But spending my whole life as being a member of royal family, getting the situation more complicated I became the Crown Prince, I was used to this. Life being manipulated by someone. I learned to adapt it already since I was a child.