(5) #PlayingWithLife

JIN's POV

"The marriage will go by the laws like before. The Grand King chose an intended bride before he passed away so Prince Jin just needs to prepare for the ceremony." those were the words I overheard from my father who was speaking to my grandmother, the Grand Queen.

I was really got bored with my life these past few days. I strongly felt like everyone here wanted to manipulate my goddamn life. Since the day that Irene broke up with me nothing seemed to matter. Maybe that was my sign to just accept whatever the higher Royal persons planned for me. I will just go with the flow.

"The Queen is willing to let you have your way and lessen the guards. But if the guards were to retreat the school gates, it will be an inconvenience to them." Butler Bang said as I just listened to him while playing an archery as my past time for tonight.

"You are willing to accept the engagement and that is why you are doing this?" Butler Bang asked as he realized that I just took this chance for me to rebel just a little. The Palace was really suffocating me and I needed a space from its rules.

"If it is truly like this, the days after marriage will prove to be difficult. Please think twice, your highness" he added. Shooting my next arrow, I ignored his somewhat a warning.

"Mother doesn't have any other orders?" I tried to change the topic.

"The Queen is busy enough regarding the engagement and she is also worried that the Crown Princess-to-be might not be easily adapted by Royalties" he answered frankly.

"You think that way too, Mr. Bang?"

"I believe I don't have the right to make any kind of comment." he answered back with much respect.

"Don't you think this whole agreement is funny? We are in the 21st century and there are still such rules" I retorted bitterly even though I knew that Butler Bang won't make such another comment.

"But it's okay I am just feeling bored and even though she is not up to standard, she might bring something refreshing into the Palace." I finished off our conversation as I aimed my last arrow to the target spot.

Still in shock and disbelief, I do know now who I'll be marrying with. Funny, how Life plays me.

JISOO's POV

Playing around with my girl friends in the school hallway these past few days made me helped to escape temporarily from my family problems and personal worries. I just wish I have a better life in my second life.

"Jisoo! Who's prettier me or Lalice?" Chaeyoung asked me as she tried grabbing my arms playfully. After I told them that my answer was Jen. They didn't want to let go of me.

"I told you, it is Jen" I said, containing my laughter.

"Aish! There's no Jen in the choices" Lali groaned as she also felt disappointed to my answer.

"Hahaha! Let go! Stop tickling me" I said, trying my hardest to pulled myself out of their grips.

Just then, I was harshly bumped (again) into someone when I successfully brushed off Chae and Lalice's evil hands.

"Ouch" holding my shoulder and my not-so-fully healed hand, I hissed. When I looked back to see who I accidentally bumped with. My eyes met with a shock.