(35) #Past&Present

JISOO's POV

The next morning, I still managed to go to school. Ms. Dara informed me that if I still wasn't feeling well, it was okay to skip school today and get some rest. I would be more feeling sick if I just stayed at my room the entire day.

The rumors about the Prince returned from his local trip were circulating around the campus. Good thing, the picture that I saw last night didn't make it to the headlines. Cause if that happened, I don't know what will I do or react in front of everyone.

As I reached my seat, Jen immediately asked me.

"Jisoo, are you okay now?" Jen said as she leaned closer to examine me.

Of course, my girlfriends knew about the picture. I told them cause I needed someone to let my rants out last night. 

"Yes, I'm okay now, just a little headache" I smiled timidly.

"What about the picture?" Lalice asked. She was trying to mask the worried expression in her face but she failed cause she was too obvious.

"Well, they met each other cause they're good friends" as I was trying my best not to talk about that picture right now, I happened to lie.

And besides, I really didn't know what happened between the two of them. But one thing was for sure, Irene went to Jin's hotel room that night. End of story.

Luckily, I convinced them so they stopped asking about it.

"But still, she shouldn't go there. The audacity" Chaeyoung expressed her annoyance.

"Anyway, you look pale Jisoo" Chae abruptly dismissing the topic.

"I forgot to put some liptint, that's why" maybe that was true or maybe not.

"You already talked to him, right?  So things are good now between you two, right? Jisoo?" I knew Jen is now being a paranoid.

"You know that things are never gonna be good between us two" I tried to crack a joke.

They chuckled a little but it subsided for not too long as they felt something was really off with me. Saved by the bell, our teacher arrived and soon she began her lecture.

Five minutes before our morning dismissal, I asked my teacher if I could use a restroom. The truth was, I really didn't need to go to. It was just that, I wanted to avoid some questions for a while.

When I thought that I had enough air to soothe my mind, I decided to go back now to my room. As I was walking along the hallway, I bumped to Irene. I stopped for a little and so did she.

"Annyeong" she greeted and I just nodded at her.

When she was about to pass me by, I fearlessly called her attention again.

"Irene. Can we talk?" I asked. Since we literally greeted each other now, I might as well asked her about that night.

She agreed, so we walked into some open vacant room to talk. Since this was an unusual scene, Crown Princess talking to Jin's one and only lady friend, this cause a small commotion from all of the students here in the campus.

IRENE's POV

"I saw the picture. You were also in Thailand." she began as my eyes were just watching her.