Líakada

"Margarita Schuyler Van Rensselaer  what the hell you doing?"

After lecturing his friends on why tobacco is awful and then chilling for a while he returned to his home, anxious to check his phone. But instead of a lonely street he found the yellow Schuyler sister climbing out of his brother's window. The Alpha froze, her face clearly stating that she didn't mean for Alexander to find out about whatever was going on.

"Uh, Alex, hey. You're here early..?" She tried.

"How long has this been going on for?"

She jumped to the ground. "Going on? There's nothing going on here!"

He raised a brow.

"Just a few days," She whined.

"You have been hooking up with my brother—"

"I didn't touch your brother!" She screeched. "We have been just... talking. Nothing physical, you can even smell him if you want."

He glared at her for a few seconds. "Okay, I believe you. But you better not be getting touchy feely with my brother anytime soon,"

"I know, I know. Geez, it's almost like you're the oldest one instead of James,"

"Whatever" He turned to leave, normally he wouldn't be such a bitch but he had gotten John's numbers (Supposedly so he could help him in math. They both knew it was a little lie) and he just couldn't wait to lock himself in his room and keep taunting Laurens about the fact that he doesn't like pistachio (a total deal breaker if you ask Alexander, John's lucky he's so cute) but then Peggy asks-

"What's up with you, by the way? It's like you're glowing."

"What kind of bullshit is that?" He bullshitted, of course he knows what Peggy's talking about. And of course she had to notice.

"I'm just saying, dude." The Alpha shrugged.

"Whatever, Peggy"

——~*~——

"Heyyy John!" A cheerful Alpha sings as he approaches the Omega.

"Alexander," He mumbled, Alexander notices he's looking around anxiously like he's nervous someone might see.

"So I brought you pistachio cookies made by Martha, that's my adoptive mom, because I still can't believe you don't like pistachio!" Alexander said indignantly.

"Alexander, hon, get over it," He says making the Alpha bite his lip and pretend butterflies aren't swirling around his stomach because of the use of the word "hon".

"So? Are you gonna try it?" He dangles the cookie in front of John's face. The Omega shows no reaction to the temptation.

"What? No. I told you, I despise pistachio."

"I can't believe half of the school is after a guy who doesn't even like pistachio!"

"Boohoo" John mocks, making Alexander laugh.

Alexander thought yesterday had been heavenly, and it was. He got to talk to John for hours, it was so pleasing he didn't even feel like flirting (though he can't deny he did throw some pickup lines here and there). But being here, in the middle of the hallway, talking and joking with John so freely? He was over the clouds. As expected John was still closed off and he kept their conversations low and private, anxious that other people might know. But the Nevisian didn't mind the discretion, getting to know the real John was thousands of times better than bragging about the hot piece of ass everyone thinks he is. Because yes, he is a hot piece of ass but at the same time, he's much more than just that.