gAY?!1?2!2!2!2!!2

*youre friEnds with Nikki and Neil I'm just hella lazy to write the first time you met*

"lmao 420 thAtS gAY" "(y/n) yOu cAnT juSt cALL thiNGs gaY it's 2018 tHe timEs aRE changinG" I stared at Neil blankly then proceeded to say "bUt neiL evEr consider tHaT iM gAY"  Nikki just laughed
"(y/n) but if your gAy tHen how come yOu toLd me yOu thOt pETEr pArKEr was hOt?"
"Nikki it's an expression and yOu know it!" Soon, all of us started to calm down after all the jokes and hysterical laughter that took place.

*surprise you're gay🏳️‍🌈*

That's when I noticed Max started walking to the table, "AnnnDd that's my cue to leave, see ya later fuckerssss" before I could go, Neil grabbed my arm. "(y/n) you don't have to leave every time you see max...." I just rolled my eyes and smiled, then my face dropped.
"Yeah I kinda fucking have to, this little d-bag doesn't like me and I don't like him. Anytime we're together a fight breaks out, so it's honestly best if I skeeedattle"
that was a lie, i did like max, not like-like him...but like in a 'I really wanna be your friend but my pride causes me to fight you whenever I disagree with something you say' kinda way.... but I did have to admit
he was pretty attractive.
I started to head over to my fellow gays aka Preston, Nerris and Ered. "oH hey (y/n)! can you please tell Nerris that Spongebob is way better than The Bands Visit! " I looked at nErris who proceeded to say "NUH uH (y/n) can you tell Preston that Spongebob is a lame musical that shouldn't have even been a nominee at the tonys" I looked at Ered who had her headphones on, we made eye contact and she just shrugged. "I mean personally I do think those musicals are great and all bUt MEAN GIRLS WAS ROBBED!"

*they didn't even get oNe award award I crY*

everything went quiet and everyone stopped to stare at me oof awkward....
"(y/n) stop being a fucking lame ass theatre nerd!" Max shouted.
"suck my dick max" I retorted
"Donkey brain"
"You rat"
"Asshat"
"chewed up gum on the ground"
"stale bread"
"shUt uP yOu liTtLe shitS" Gwen called from the outside of the cafeteria.

———————

"okAy campers, for today's activity we are going to be going on a scavenger hunt! Pick a partner, grab the list, and form a line." I started to look around, people seemed already paired up. There had to be sOMeone i could be with, then my eyes landed on him.
max fucking I don't know his last name.
He was the only one without a partner.

*this is an ok chapter*