i hate you nikki

"Suck my dick"
"Sorry but, small things are a choking hazard"
"Burn in hell skank"
"Well duh I've got a place to rule"
"Whore"
"Jack ass"
"Fuck tard"
"Loser"
"Really the best you can come up with is loSEr"
"Would you prefer moron instead? Maybe halfwit? What about cretin?"
"I would prefer if you were to die"
"Why don't you kiss my-"
"ENOUGH CAN YOU GUYS SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY"
Both max and I looked up at an angry Gwen.
"I have had it up to here with all your fighting!" She lifted her arm above her head with her hand motioning to the spot shes had it too. Harrison piped in and said, "Yeah you guys fight way too much, its like really annoying." Soon enough all the campers in the mess hall were agreeing to the fact we fought way to  much. "Hey, I know! What if we put them alone together and make them talk through their issues." We all looked to hear where the idea came from. That's when my eyes landed on Nikki. "That's not a bad idea Nikki.." Gwen replied, genuinely impressed. "But, where do we even put them?" Niel added.
"Uh, guys we're right here?" Max said motioning to us both. Quartermaster, who had been quiet the whole time just grumbled, "spooky island." then walked away.
"THATS BRILLIANT!!" Gwen shouted, at that very moment a very confused David walked in. "What's so brilliant?"
"We're sending the kids to spoo- to the pantry so they can talk about their problems."
"Well, that's a brilliant idea!! In fact all go get my guitar so we can celebrate around the fire!" Once David walked off Gwen shoved Max and I towards the docks.
"This is bull shit Gwen!" Max looked at me and added " Yeah for once I agree with shit for brains over here" Gwen smiled, "looks like this is already working." Next thing I knew I was forced onto a boat being driven to spooky island. Thanks a lot nikki....

*Short chapter I know but hey it's something! I'll be working on another one later cause I have nothing better to do. -Allie <3*