i swear i have a storyline

* I DYED MY HAIR RED DJDJDJDJ *

With every step I took I felt angrier than before. "UghhHHH" I groaned.
"It's fine. I'm fine. Everything's perfectly fine." I lied to myself, trying to make the anger go away, but it wouldn't.
I kept tossing and turning through out the night. I could barely get any sleep.
I needed to figure out how to word what I was going to say.

——————

I entered the mess hall. As usual, Nikki, Neil, and Max were sitting at a table in the corner. I walked over to them and tapped a certain rAVeN hAiREd bOY on the shoulder. "What do you want?" He growled. I smiled at Nikki and Neil, "If you two don't mind I'm gonna borrow this loser." Neil replied, "Not at all."
"Cool thanks." I grabbed his arm and dragged him to my tent. He kept cursing and trying to escape my grip but he eventually gave up.
"You never answered my fucking question."
"Listen I'm just gonna cut to the chase." I had a sudden burst of confidence. "Why are you dating Sasha?"
"What?"
"Answer the fucking question."
"Cause I like her? What am I supposed to say?"
"That's for you to figure out."
"You're making no sense."
"Oh I'm making no sense?" I snapped at him. "You're the one who has had me confused for like weeks."
*consistent time? I don't know her*
"What do you mean?!" He raised his voice.
"I'm talking about Spooky island Max. We literally had a secret relationship that no one knew about, and it was special. But after things were getting more intimate, you started dating Ms. Pinkity Drinkity."
"What's your point?"
"I wanna know why?"
He paused for a bit, thinking about his response.
"Cause I don't like you, those hookups meant literally nothing. I like Sasha, she completes me. You on the other hand, are a piece of dog shit on the sidewalk."
"That's not what you were saying as my tongue was in your mouth"
"Like I said, it meant nothing"
"You know what? Don't talk to me."
"What?"
"I never wanna see you again but, we both go to this camp so, the least you can do is never say a word to me anymore. Now can you kindly fuck off."
"Whatever..."

——————

I guess since I kinda shouted at 'he who must not be named' people overheard the conversation. It wasn't long until gossip was spread all over camp. Everybody (yes even jasper... somehow) had soon learned about the secret relations of axmay and me.

*maolay iyay otewray isthay atyay 2:30 amyay
eepslay iyay ontday owknay erhay*