Chspter 6

Jaiden's POV

Good job Jaiden. You just ruined a friendship with one of your best friends, and now James is probably never going to speak to you again. I'm just gonna drive all the way back home, feed Ari, stock up on food in my room, and stay in my bed for the rest of my life.

James POV

Wow James. You just ruined your amazing friendship with your crush... I mean best friend. We're just friends... sadly. Well now we aren't even friends CAUSE YOU RUINED EVERYTHING! I don't know if I can ever sleep in my room again. I'll have to sleep on my couch because I screwed things up so majorly! You had one job James, you had one job...

Jaiden's POV

I still couldn't believe I screwed things up so badly.

Jaiden- Ari... Do you think I could ever talk to James again?

Ari- *pushes Jaiden's phone towards her*

Jaiden- Not yet...

Ari- *SCREECH*

Jaiden- I'll do it later... I'm just upset. I wanted to hang out with him more. He makes me happy. Wait... do I like him? No. We're just friends.

Ari- *SCREECH*

Jaiden- You ship Jameden too!

Ari- *Chirp*

Jaiden- You and the rest of the internet.

James POV

I almost want to text Jaiden, but I'm not sure I'll ever be able to talk to her again...

*The next day*

Jaiden's POV

Unfortunately I couldn't follow through with my plan to stay in my room for the rest of my life. I was almost out of groceries, so I went to Bashas. I pulled up and saw a car that looked like James' but got distracted by a random school bus. I walk inside and go to the produce area.

James POV

Bashas is probably one of my favorite places to go. It's a store full of food I could drown my sorrows in! I parked and walked over to the entrance, briefly pausing to look at a passing school bus. Cool, a field trip! I thought. I had been inside the store for about 5 minutes when I saw Jaiden walk in. Just my luck. I quickly walked into the produce section. Crap, I thought, Jaiden I'd vegan of corse she's coming to the produce section first! I didn't know if I wanted her to see me or not! I think I lost her though.

Jaiden's POV

I'm still struggling over what happened yesterday that it doesn't even register that I was heading in the direction of anyone until I bumped into them.

Jaiden- Oh I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going, I have a lot on my m-

James- It's- Its fine.

Jaiden- Oh! Um.... hey... uh... J-James....

James- Sorry Jaiden. It was my fault.

Jaiden- No it was mine-

James- Look I know things are awkward from the other night, and I'm sorry. I don't want this to come in between our friendship.

Jaiden- Your right. I need to stop being so weird.

James- Weird? Jaiden your perfect.... perfectly normal.... yeah.

Jaiden- Thanks! See you later?

James- Yeah!

As I walk away I think, 'Did James just call me perfect!'

James POV

She walks away, and I'm glad that that's finally been resolved. Until I realize something. Did I just call Jaiden perfect? Out loud?!

If anyone needed to make a video called "I'm Too Awkward For My Own Good", it should've been me, not Jaiden.

Sally: Lol we forgot to write an end card.

💜💙💜💙