Chapter 8

James' POV

...

Well that was strange.

I'm kinda concerned right now. But whatever, I was going to Jaiden's house, that's all that mattered. Except... She didn't say what time to go to her house! Should I just text her? No, that's awkward. Ummm, I guess I'll just get ready to go to her house. I can just say that I decided to arrive early. Or that I got stuck in traffic, and that's why I was late. But, if she checks her text messages, she'll see that she didn't set up a specific time. What to do, what to do... I'll just text Tim. Yeah, he'll know what to do.

Text convo

James- Hey do u know what time we're suppose 2 b at Jaiden's house?????

Tim- Uhhhhhh idk dude. I'll txt Adam on our group chat

Tim- Adam do u know wat time we're suppose to be at Jaiden's house

Adam- Nope

James- Well someone txt her!

Tim- I'll put it on our other group chat

Tim- Jaiden wat time r we suppose to be at ur house

Jaiden- Uhhhhh I guess 3:00pm is that good

James- Yeah

Adam- Sure

Tim- Ok

Jaiden- See u soon!

End of txt convo

Jaiden's POV

I can't believe I forgot to tell the time. Now it really looks like I made it up on the spot. Go me. Ugh, life is hard.

Speaking of that, I need to figure out what to make for food. Considering the fact that they'll probably stay for dinner. And will want snacks. And I really don't have time for all of this, do I? And Vidcon was coming up soon too. Yay.

Jaiden- Can you make dinner, Ari?

Ari- *Squawk*

Jaiden- It was worth a shot.

I'll just order a pizza for them and make something for me. I have plenty of snacks too! I'm sure I'll be fine.

Time skip to 3:00pm

*Ding Dong*

I rush to the door and see Adam outside.

Jaiden (while opening door)- Hey Adam!

Adam- Hey Jaiden. Am I the first one here?

Jaiden- Yep. Since you're first you can pick the first movie or game. Which ever you want.

Adam- Sounds good!

We sat down in the living room and talked about YouTube till the doorbell rang again.

*Ding Dong*

I see Tim this time and open up the door.

Tim- Hey Jaiden, am I first?

Adam- Nope too slow.

Tim- Dang it.

Jaiden- *laughs* That's what you get for being 3 minutes late.

Tim- At least I beat James!

Jaiden- Yep! Which means you get to have... Bragging rights cause that's basically the only thing I can think of. Unless you wanna choose which snack to have first?

Tim- Nice. What snacks do you have?

I show him our not- so- large variety of snacks. He doesn't take long to choose a bag of buttered popcorn (vegan of course), as I get out a bowl to put it in.

About 15 mins later, James arrives.

*Ding Dong*

Jaiden- It took you long enough.

James- I'm so sorry I'm late! I lost track of time, and traffic was bad, and everything went downhill.

Jaiden- It's fine, you're here now. That's all that matters.

James POV

Hearing those words made my heart beat faster than it's ever beaten before. Did she mean anything else by that? Something... Deeper? Of course not. You're just imagining things James. You're just setting yourself up for disappointment if you think like that. You're just friends James. Nothing more.

...

But things can change, right?

Sally- Hello everyone! I fell asleep writing this! We really need to pick better times to write Kat.

Kat- Well unfortunately this is the only free time we both have. As of the fact that you do... Whatever you do during the day and I watch TV and draw most of the day. And play Minecraft. Very busy as you can see. *laughing* But yeah...

Sally- Yeah... Anyways, I hope u liked the chapter everyone! Please like it. It's 11:40pm I wrote tho instead of sleeping. Nap breaks don't count lol.

Kat- Are you sure about that? 0-o If you read this to the very end, tell us your favorite color! Cause why the heck not?! Also please don't look at the spelling mistakes. We're tired, okay?! Kat out!

Sally- gn everyone! Also check out my other Jameden Fanfic

~Love? A Jameden Tale~

Kat isn't helping me write that one tho

Bye!

💜💙