Chapter 15

Jaiden's POV

*37 episodes later*

I can barely keep my eyes awake. I can't fall asleep on James again.

Jaiden- I'm really tired. I'm going to sleep.

James- Good timing! I'm about to pass out to.

Jaiden- Here, let me show you to the guest room.

James- I know where it is.

Jaiden- Duh. Sorry, lack of sleep gets to me.

James- Lol, don't worry about it.

Jaiden- Good night James.

James- Good night.

Crisis averted.

James' POV

Well that was close.

I'm glad nothing happened. Again. That would've been so embarrassing...

But nothing had happened. So it's fine.

At least that's going well.

*2AM*

Jaiden's POV

I suddenly wake up with the voices around me. I can't take their comments anymore. I start crying. I can't take it anymore. I just can't.

James' POV

Is that Jaiden crying? I think it is! Oh no! What do I do? I can't let her cry! I slowly get up and walk next door. She's curled up in a ball just crying. AH! What should I do! My heart tells me to go help her. Be a good friend. I crawl into her bed and hold her. She stops crying almost instantly and falls back asleep. Good, she's ok.

But now we're back in this situation again.

I try to move a little. I'm now being held like a teddy bear.

I gently pry myself from Jaiden's arms and leave a plushie in my place.

I tiptoe as quietly and quickly as I can without disturbing Jaiden. Which is a lot harder than it sounds. A lot harder.

I notice that Ari is awake and watching my every step. Which is kind of creepy. And unusual. And creepy. And weird. Did I mention creepy?

They seem to be smirking.

It's official, Ari is creepy as heck.

I finally am able to get out of Jaiden's room, and back into the guest bedroom.

Sally: Hey guys. Sorry for the short chapters. We're trying to write longer ones but we wanna stop at good stopping points. If the chapter ends short we're not gonna add a whole bunch of useless stuff just to get more words. Sound good! Anyways it took us 2 days to write this cause my mom is wanting to do a crap ton of stuff in this vacation. Blame her😂 Ok bye now.

Kat: Well greetings my lil neko children.

So apparently Kasingko also got the fandom right, soooo here's your shout-out!

Other than that there isn't much news... Getting close to 1,000 reads tho...

But other than that here's a new chapter and I'll see you guys next time! <3