Chapter 25

*Timeskip- Almost a year after their wedding*

Jaiden's POV

I'm sitting down in the bathroom just waiting. Waiting.

I'm not sure if I'm excited or... Nervous. Or... I'm just not sure.

How will he react? Is he ready for this? Am I ready for this?

I don't even know that I am. If I'm not, I'm making a big deal out of nothing.

I reach for the little stick.

The little stick that could change my life forever.

...Pregnant.

James's POV

Jaiden's been in the bathroom for a while. Is she okay? Should I check on her?

I knock.

James- Jai? You ok?

Jaiden- Can you come here, please.

I walk in as she kisses me.

James- What was that for?

Jaiden- We're a family now.

It takes me a few moments to register what was going on. When I do my hand moves from my sides to her stomach.

James- You're—

She hands me the pregnancy test and nods.

We both start crying knowing that we're a family now. We just stand there for almost 5 minutes until I realize something.

James- Should we tell the subscribers soon or...

She shakes her head.

Jaiden- Absolutely not. We're also not going to name our children after tOkuchem, but I feel we owe Adam and Tim SOMETHING. We'll tell them first, then family and other friends. In a few months, we can tell the subscribers.

James- And how will we tell Adam and Tim?

Jaiden- I've got a plan...

She reaches for her phone as starts typing something. Jaiden shows me the message as soon as it sends.

Text

Jaiden- Hey guys! We made some cheesecakes, but don't worry. They actually taste good this time.

End of single text

That's smart.

James- Lure them over. Good job!

Jaiden- Thank you!

Part 2 of Text Conversation

Tim- I'm not promising to eat anything this time, but I'll give you a chance to redeem yourself.

Adam- Great Tim. Now if I refuse I look like a jerk. I'll be there soon.

Jaiden- Great!

End of text conversation

James- So what's your plan?

Jaiden- We're "filming a video" for your second channel!

James- What video?

Jaiden- A what's in the box challenge!

James- What about the cheesecake?

Jaiden- We'll say the cheesecake is in the box at one point and to be expecting it soon!

James- Ok, sounds good! What will the items be?

Jaiden- First one of the rats, then like a pen or something, and last the test. Hopefully, they'll be so excited that they'll forget about the cake.