one

New York City. It was a late night, raining as Spring had just begun. There was a task being led out by Namjoon, one of the members of the Santagati gang, named after the gang leader's adoptive father Romeo Santagati.

The task was to save one of the members of the gang, who had fallen into a trap of the opposing gang, the Caprio gang. They were two of the most powerful Italian gangs, but both gang leader's were adopted sons. They were Korean, but had fallen into the gang scene for unknown reasons. They didn't know how they got there, but they knew they had a family forever.

Min Yoongi, led the Santagati gang. While Mark Tuan led the Caprio gang. Kim Seokjin, one of the oldest members of the Santagati gang had gone on an inside job and had unfortunately fallen into a trap. Kim Namjoon, his partner had to save him.

"Namjoonie?" Seokjin had a bloody face, swelled up lips and a black eye. He had been beaten. Namjoon was quick to react to save Jin. He tried getting out as soon as possible.

"Let's go, I'll take you home." Namjoon assured Seokjin as he untied him. They both ran out, trying to get to the getaway car where their leader was.

As soon as they got to the car, a white car arrives. "Shit, it's Mark." Yoongi whispered under his breath preparing his gun. "Jin, stay here. Namjoon, come with me. Take this." Yoongi passing Namjoon a loaded gun.

Walking out of the car, they confronted the Caprio gang. "Yoongi, nice to see you again. Namjoon, you as well. How's Jin, not too bad?" Mark said laughing. His friend and fellow gang member, Jackson by his side. Yoongi had his hand on his gun ready to shoot at any moment. Mark kept speaking, trying to threaten Yoongi. Yoongi just laughed and spit in his face. "you just made a mistake." Mark whispered. Walking back to his car, but Yoongi was smarter knowing this wouldn't be that easy.

Mark turned around and started shooting. "Namjoon, no!" He was quick to push him out of the way. Taking the bullet himself. It didn't severe any major artery so he got up and started shooting, injuring Jackson. Mark started to retreat as soon as he realized Jackson was hurt. Namjoon and Yoongi waiting for him to leave as they returned to the car.

"Jin baby, you'll be okay. You shouldn't have done that dumbass job." Namjoon told his love who was sitting, resting his head on Namjoon's shoulder. Later, leaning in to kiss his lips multiple times.

"Agh, get a room! I don't understand love and why it's so gross." Yoongi yelled at the two making out in the back seat.

"One day you'll fall in love hyung. He'll be your chance at happiness. At a real family, not just us." Namjoon said while looking at Jin lovingly.

"Love isn't for me, I'm a gang leader Namjoon. Not some prince charming." He rolled his eyes. "Yoongi, whoever falls in love with you will save you as you to him. That's how I feel about Namjoonie, and I'm sure you'll find someone soon."

"Yeah yeah, just hush up and rest. We need to get you better, we have more jobs to finish." Yoongi said as he turned up the music, thinking will he ever find the one who saves him?