twenty-two

What is love without pain? Yes, love is a beautiful thing but it also holds a dark side. Especially if you love someone.

What is love without sacrifice? Even if you'll never see that person again. It'll give you assurance that you were able to save them.

Your heart beats for them but soon it will stop beating just for them. What a crazy thought. Yet I hope you are happy with it.

-

Taehyung was taken in a gurney after being sedated by the doctor. He was drugged up, but he was still conscious while they took him into the surgery room. He laid there for a while looking to his right, when Jungkook appeared beside him.

The nurses started hooking Tae up to a drip with the anesthesia running to his veins. His consciousness soon started fading away.

"Starting in 10 doctor." One of the nurses said.

Taehyung knew this was the last time he would see Jungkook. Before he lost consciousness a tear came out.

"Kookie." He whispered before finally going to sleep.

-

While the surgery went on Namjoon went to go visit Jimin. He was in a coma, but Namjoon held hope that Jimin would wake up. He was strong willed and he knew that he would wake up.

Namjoon entered carefully, but he wasn't prepared for the sight of Jimin with breathing tubes hooked up to him. This wasn't real. It couldn't be real. If Yoongi saw this it would be the death of him.

He got closer to Jimin's lifeless body. It was a heart wrenching experience to think that this once lively boy was here in this bed, hooked up to tubes, in a coma. Just weeks ago he was laughing while playing Uno with Jungkookie and Taehyung.

The thought of Kookie, Taehyung, and Jimin made Namjoon tear up. Taehyung was in the surgery room giving up his life so that Kookie would have a chance at his. Jimin was here in this bed not moving and not breathing on his own.

"Jimin. I know you're somewhere in there. I don't know if you can hear me, but we are waiting for you. He's waiting for you." Namjoon said while holding his hand.

He spent a few minutes with Jimin, but left because he couldn't bare seeing him like this. It wasn't pleasant, it was as if someone ripped his heart out and threw it on the ground. All he could do was pray and pray that the orange haired boy would wake up.

-

While Namjoon went to go see Jimin. Seokjin decided to go see Yoongi. The doctor's had told him that Yoongi wasn't eating and he had been crying a lot lately.

Jin knocked on his door before letting himself in. He carefully opened the door in case he was asleep. Than he got the sight of Yoongi curled up, crying and cursing himself.

"Yoongi. It isn't your fault." Seokjin spoke up.

Yoongi was startled and sat up. He wiped his tears, "What the fuck do you want?"

"I know you're hurting, but it isn't your fault. He loves you and you have to remember that." Seokjin sat on the bed with Yoongi and grabbed his hand in hopes of comforting the hurting man.

"If he dies, I'll die. I'm not joking. Without him, my life has no light. He is my light. My smile. My everything." Yoongi cried and cried. Seokjin had never seen his leader like this. Although it made him realize he was really in love.

"He won't die. As long as he has you he will make it out." The older reassured the younger.

Yoongi looked at him and grabbed his hand. He took a big sigh, "Please take me to see him. I need to see him."