six

The worry going through Yoongi's mind was significant. Why did he care so much about a person he met 24 hours ago?

"Drive faster Namjoon. We have to get him back. He didn't ask to be involved in this bullshit today." Yoongi demanded.

Namjoon felt like there was something there between Jimin and Yoongi, but he didn't know whether it was friendship or something deeper.

-

It was dark. Jimin was afraid.

Now he knew what Yoongi meant. As Yoongi was too busy trying to fight them off, he didn't catch as man with deep black hair threatened to kill Yoongi if he didn't come quietly.

He was tied up and thrown in the back of a van. He had no knowledge of what was going to happen, but he just wanted to break down crying.

You see, he knew now that Yoongi was a ruthless gang leader. He also knew he felt something for him, and this never happens for him. He never felt attraction towards anyone, except his first true friend other than Hoseok.

He loved him.

He loved someone else.

Soon his thoughts were interrupted by the man with the black hair who had thrown him in the van, "let's go, the boss is waiting to see you."

The boss?

Soon Jimin was blindfolded so that he couldn't see the boss, but as soon as he heard his voice. He knew.

"Jiminie. It's been so long." The deep voice brought back the darkest memory.

"Jiminie!"

"Yes?"

"I know your secret."

How did he know? Not only that, but did he know about . . .

"What?"

He kissed him, than he put his hand on his thigh and kept moving it higher and higher finally putting it on his crotch.

What was he doing? Was the only thing running through Jimin's mind.

He kept kissing him, the kisses got deeper.

He unbuttoned his pants and proceeded to remove his boxers revealing Jimin's erection.

He was about to give him a blowjob and Jimin didn't know what to do until.

"So you are gay? Just wait till the school sees this." He laughed and ran out of his room taking his phone that recorded everything.

Soon the video was on social media. He blurred out his face and everything but not Jimin. Everyone called him demeaning names and he got disowned by his parents. He ruined his life.

"Mark..." Jimin whispered.

"Miss me baby?" Mark laughed.

Jimin had so much rage in him, but he couldn't say anything. He wanted to break down crying for everything he did to him.

Jimin loved Mark.

Mark loved Jennie. The most beautiful girl in the class.

He not only broke Jimin, but changed him. Changed him to where he decided not to love anymore. Until now. When he met Yoongi.

Soon Mark got bored of playing with Jimin. He left the room and kept him tied up on a chair.

As soon as the door closed, Jimin sat in that chair blindfolded, crying.

"Why him?" He sobbed.

"Psst. Jimin." Someone was in the room but he could recognize the voice.

"Jungkook? What the hell are you doing here?"

"I followed you once I saw Jinyoung took you. I'm going to get you out of here dumbass." He whispered untying the knot Jinyoung had made and taking Jimin's blindfold off feeling that it was wet, "were you crying?"

"No. Just get me out of here please. Take me home." He demanded.

"Okay okay. I'll let Yoongi hyung know you're safe. He was worried like crazy." Deep down the fact that Yoongi was worried made Jimin feel better but he was afraid to love. Love scared the undying shit out of him, because love got his life ruined.

Jungkook drove, and Jimin was quietly sobbing. He couldn't believe he saw Mark again. The one person who destroyed his life had to be the leader of the Capris. Fuck his life.

"Jimin. I know something's wrong. What did Mark Fucktuan do to you?" Jungkook asked having both eyes on the road.

"Nothing. He's just someone I used to know." Jimin lied straight through his teeth and Jungkook wasn't buying it, "Jimin I've only known you for three days and I can already tell how bad of a liar you are. I know he did something. I will make him pay." Jimin couldn't help but smile, because Jungkook had a child like face with a cute bunny smile. He doesn't seem like he would hurt anyone not even a fly.

"If you won't tell me I will punch your arm until you tell me." Jungkook threatened. Jimin giggled. He's a child. He was sure he hit like a child as well, "try me"

Jungkook punched him.

"FUCKING SON OF A BITCH. YOU LITTLE DICKHEAD." Jimin was in the biggest pain of his whole entire life. "Now tell me or I'll hit you again." Jungkook said with his fist ready to strike again if Jimin denied.

"Fine. I'll tell you. . ."

Jimin told Jungkook everything.

It ended with Jimin in tears on the couch of his home alone, after Jungkook had left from telling him everything.

-

12:15 a.m

Jimin spent his whole time crying. His eyes were puffy and he decided to go to bed. Until

knock knock.

He went to open the door.

"Yoongi."

This was going to be the first of many nights together.