ten

Jungkook couldn't stop thinking about the boy he had met earlier. He was so beautiful. Both in and out, but he knew there was something between Hoseok and him.

Hoseok repeatedly showed Jungkook feelings of hatred. What could he do? The one thing he did know was he wasn't going to let that stop him from Taehyung.

The most beautiful boy he had ever met.

-

Hoseok had never felt more jealous, but also hurt. Taehyung showed so much interest to him, even after their night together.

"Do you like Jungkook?" Hoseok blurted out. He was studying with Taehyung for upcoming exams.

Taehyung looked up at him, "Look, I don't want to hurt you. Yes, I do like him but I really care about you."

This went through like a spear. A spear of lies and a one sided love. Nothing had hurt him more than this, but he decided to mask himself. To mask his hurt and his brokenness.

"I understand. Looks like he must like you too." Hoseok said with brightness in his voice.

"Thank you Hobi. I love you." Taehyung smiled to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Hoseok than excused himself to the bathroom. That's where he cried.  Where he asked himself why he was never good enough? Why was he just never wanted?

He cried and cried, hoping to feel better by the end of it. This storm took over him, his once blue sky became grey so quickly. He wasn't himself, something took over him. Although he didn't know what it was, but he knew it was a sadness that was 10x worse. A sadness that made him question his life. 

-
" Jimin. We have to talk."

Jimin's heart dropped. He knew something was wrong although he couldn't pinpoint what it was.

"About" He said with a doubt in his voice. Whatever it was he knew it couldn't be good. It scared him.

"Sit down, please." He had such anger in his voice. Anyone could hear it.

Jimin sat, he knew that he couldn't run away from whatever this was. That's when Yoongi just hit him with reality.

"I know about Mark and you." He blurted out.

Jimin began to sob. Everything he was hoping to avoid was coming down on him, "I understand. I'll go now. I know you won't want me anymore knowing this."

Before Yoongi could say anything Jimin left. He didn't want to face Yoongi about this, at least not now.

The rain poured down on this night in New York. He ran outside and he saw him again, "Mark." He rubbed his eyes and saw the person walk away.

"Hey. You!" Jimin went after him. Yoongi went after Jimin.

"Jimin. Don't." He kept running without stopping not even for Yoongi.

The orange haired boy came upon a van. The doors of the van opened with  Mark holding him at gunpoint.

"Any last words?" He asked with a smirk.

"Just kill me. You have already fucked up my life with what you did." Jimin got on his knees, ready to take the bullet.

Mark's hand was on the trigger, "Goodbye Jimin."

Soon, a gunshot echoed in the dark night.