twenty

We as humans, believe that love is the salvation to our brokeness. It can be, but at the same time it can also lead to our demise.

At death, you'll find peace or chaos.  Hopefully, you got all you wanted out of life. Only than will you rest at peace with no regrets. Maybe, saving everyone else except the one you love isn't enough. If you could go back, would you trade everyone else's lives for his? Your heart is stuck in this chaos.
-

He found them. There was no escape now. A gunshot had gun off but Jimin didn't know who it hit due to the darkness of the room.

"Jimin. Are you okay?" Namjoon asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine. Who took the bullet?" He asked.

"I didn't." Namjoon told him.

Jungkook. He hadn't heard a word from Jungkook. Could he lose anyone else? Mark was shooting everyone he loved or killing them. It was time to end him.

The lights went on. Mark was standing above Jungkook with his gun. Jungkook was laying unconscious but his chest still moved giving sone sort of hope to Jimin and Namjoon.

Namjoon pointed his gun at him, but one of Mark's minions came into the room with another gun.

"If I were you I would drop it." Mark threatened him by lifting his gun up and pointing at Jungkook's head.

Namjoon dropped it. Jimin still held a gun in his back. He just needed Mark's minion to leave.

"Yugyeom. Clean this mess up." Mark said pointing at Jungkook's unconscious body.

That left Namjoon and Jimin alone with Mark. He would be taking a risk to point the gun on him, because he could shoot at Namjoon but he had a plan.

While Mark turned around reloading his gun. Jimin nudged Namjoon and showed him the gun in his back, "Move. When I say "go". Go to Jungkook "

Mark turned around unknowing to what Jimin had planned, "Thanks for killing Hoseok for me. It's a shame we lost Jackson. He was a good minion. I mean, he reeled Hoseok in. Now, here we are. You've lost so much. That I'm gonna do you a favor."

Mark got close to Jimin and caressed his face, "I'm going to kill you. You won't have to suffer anymore and you won't give me a headache anymore."

"Go to hell bitch." Namjoon yelled at him distracting him.

Jimin saw this as his opportunity. He counted to 3 while Mark spoke to Namjoon, "Or maybe I should kill you both."

"GO!" Jimin yelled and Namjoon ran. Jimin quickly pulled out the gun and shot three times.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

"Fuck." Mark swore. He was wounded badly, but he still had the gun in his hand.

Jimin got up and tried to run although he had been shot earlier in the leg. He went very slow, but Mark followed him out the door.

Bang!

Bang! Bang! Bang!

Mark went down. The units had arrived. In front of Jimin was Yugyeom's dead body.

Although they killed Mark. Jimin had taken another gunshot from Mark. It went through his stomach. He had already lost so much blood that he passed out.

"Jimin?" A dark haired man picked him up.

"My name's Jaehyun. I'm going to get you out of here. Don't worry you'll be okay " The man assured Jimin before he lost complete consciousness.

-

"Where are they?!" Taehyung yelled. He yelled so loud it echoed in the hallway of the emergency room.

"Sir. Calm down." The nurse kindly asked him, "Who are you looking for?"

"He's looking for us. I'm sorry ma'am" Namjoon interrupted. Taehyung looked at him, confused.

"You're looking for Jungkook and Jimin right?" Namjoon asked him.

"Yes. Where are they? I got a call telling me it was an emergency!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"Yeah. I called you." Seokjin interrupted, "They're in the ICU" He explained.

Taehyung became frantic, "What happened to them? Please don't tell me they're going to die?"

"I don't know. You may want to talk to the people who brought them here." Seokjin introduced him to two men. Both black haired, dressed from head to toe in black.

"Hi. My name is Jaehyun. I'm sorry for the circumstances of which we are meeting on."

The other man began to speak, "Hello. My name is Yuta. I'm also very sorry for what's happening currently."

Taehyung bowed to both of them, "What happened? Will they be okay?"

The two men asked Taehyung to sit down before explaining as what they had to say was a lot for him, "Your friends were shot. They also suffered bruising due to being tortured. They were held captive as bait."

Taehyung didn't understand who would hold them captive, "Bait? Bait for who?"

The two men realized he wasn't aware of who they were. Of who he was dating or who his friend was dating.

"You see. Jungkook works for Min Yoongi. The boyfriend or lover of your friend Jimin? Min Yoongi is the leader of the Santagati's. An infamous gang. The man who took your friend's was Jung Hoseok as he was being used as a toy by the Capri's. The gang leader of the Capri's is fortunately dead, but his name was Mark Tuan." Taehyung felt lied to, but he started to understand why Jungkook didn't tell him who he was.

"Where the fuck is Hoseok?" Taehyung began, "How could he do this?"

"I'm sorry to inform you that he was killed." Jaehyun told him.

The boy began to cry. Cry without stopping. He put his head in his hands and cried, "Why? I don't wanna lose them"

Jaehyun and Yuta comforted the crying boy. They could feel his pain in his tears. The moment soon was interrupted by Namjoon.

"Guys. Yoongi is awake."