five

Jimin slept the night away.

Yoongi kept tossing and turning, remembering Jimin's words.

Doesn't he get it? Yoongi isn't some angel. He's a cold, ruthless gang leader. That's the way it has to be 

Although what the mint haired man didn't know, was how persistent Jimin was going to be. Especially if he had Jungkook's help.

-

Since Yoongi couldn't sleep he decided to stay away. His room was next to Jungkook's, and you could hear anything through the walls.

He heard moans.

What were they doing? Why did this make his blood boil?

"Ahh Jimin" Jungkook moaned.

Yoongi was ready to break them apart. He didn't want Jungkook touching him that way.

He desired to feel him that way, but knowing Jungkook could be doing that made him want to explode with rage.

His veins started popping out as he clenched his fists. Till he finally decided he had enough. He got up and went to get Jimin out of there.

-

"You ready? I think he's awake." Jungkook smirked. The plan had been set in place.

"I'm ready. Just do your part. I'll be in position." Their scheme was perfect. Since Jungkook knew Yoongi better than most he knew what made his blood boil.

One of those things being people touching what was his.

Jimin took off his shirt and got into position. On the other hand, Jungkook was moaning. Since he knew Jimin wouldn't do anything he decided to slap him, with that Jimin let out a moan.

"Ahh Jimin." The older kept in his laughter. This was perfect and he was glad he could trust Jungkook to help him.

He never felt this way about anyone; therefore he was going to fight for his love.

Finally.

Someone barged in, grabbing Jimin by the arm. Last thing he saw was Jungkook giving him two thumbs up.

The younger was dragged into the older's bedroom.

He was pushed on the bed. Yoongi got on top of him, facing him. "What do you think you're doing?" He whispered inches away from the younger's lips.

"Is someone jealous?" Jimin teased.

"You're just doing this to drive me crazy, aren't you?" Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Maybe. Or maybe I was actually enjoying myself?" He wanted to piss him off. Same way he wanted to be kissed already.

"You call that enjoying? I can please you better." He whispered. His breath lingering on Jimin's lips. He wanted a taste so badly.

"Than show me." Jimin demanded.

Before he could say anything. He was interrupted, "Boss. We have to go. Mark is outside the building. It's not safe here anymore. He found us."

"Namjoon-ah. Remember we have the real place all ready for us? We were just waiting for him to pull this. Make sure everything's ready. I'll meet you there as soon as I deal with Mark."

Yoongi was forgetting who was in the room with him, till Namjoon asked. "Sir. May I ask. Who's that?"

"Fuck." He whispered under his breath.

"Wait. Mark? As in Mark Tuan? The leader of the Caprio gang." Jimin questioned.

"Look. I can't talk about this now. I don't have time. He's outside and you didn't ask to be involved, but now I have to protect you." He than turned to Namjoon, "Namjoon-ah. Take him home. Make sure he's safe."

"I'm on it boss." Namjoon looked at Jimin. "I want an answer Min Yoongi, soon. I'm not giving up on you."

"Look Jimin. I'll pick you up one of these days, okay? We can go out and I'll explain. You will than decide whether you want to be with me." Yoongi said sounding frustrated.

Namjoon took Jimin away.

They exited the building but not without facing some of the Caprio gang.

They fired some shots.

Yoongi soon fired some back.

They didn't notice though, as they mistaken Jimin as a Santagati member and took him hostage.

"Be quiet and come with me. Or you die."

Yoongi soon noticed.

"Namjoon-ah. Where the fuck is Jimin?"