two

Lonesome. As he walked through the halls of school, that's how he felt. Today was extremely lonely. Park Jimin was a college student. 20 years old attending NYU.

Today, felt extremely lonely because his bestfriend was sick at home. Although he had felt alone for such a long time, but company made him feel a bit better.

You see, he suffered from depression and anxiety. He was highly afraid of being alone. The thought of it caused him panic attacks. He was never accepted for who he was, he was always afraid of showing himself to others.

He was gay. At the age of 17 his parents disowned him. If it wasn't for his bestfriend, he would of never been able to survive. Although, he still had carried this pain.

Even after all his obstacles he faced, he was able to graduate high school being top in his class. Education was important to him, so he received a full ride scholarship to NYU as did his bestfriend.

Even having all these accomplishments, love, and support around him. He always thought something was missing. He couldn't figure it out, but it was this big empty feeling in his heart as if something or someone was missing from his life.

-

RINGGGG!

The bell rang signaling him to go to his last class of the day. As he sat in his seat someone tapped his shoulder.

"Jimin, where's your bestfriend today?" He turned to see Taehyung, one of his high school friends.

"He stayed home, he isn't feeling well." Jimin answered as Taehyung took his things to sit right next to Jimin.

"Poor Hoseok, hope you don't mind if I keep you company today." Jimin always had a feeling Taehyung had a crush on him, but Jimin never liked him this way. He never liked anyone this way. He thought he just had to meet the right person.

-

After school Jimin was on his way to see Hoseok. As always he was worried for his bestfriend. Jimin didn't own a car so he would normally take the bus.

Today was different, during the ride on the bus he met a new person. He didn't recognize this person, as he's sure he's never taken the bus. Accidentally, Jimin had bumped into him and they began a conversation.

"What is your name, stranger who just bumped into me?" The stranger with raven black hair and a sharp jawline asked.

"Jimin, and yours?" This stranger was very handsome, but looked like he belonged to a gang from the way he was dressed.

"Jungkook, nice to meet you Jimin." He was surprised. Jungkook, was dressed in all black. He looked intimidating. Very buff as well.

After a long time of speaking, Jimin finally reached Hoseok's house. Saying farewell to Jungkook, who he had found out did "sketchy work" as Jungkook had described it to Jimin.

-

"Just go out with him!" Hoseok teased Jimin.

"No. No! God no. He's attractive, but I don't feel this way towards him." Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Trust me, one day you'll find someone." Hoseok said. Jimin was hesitant to confess to Hoseok that he had just gotten the number of a very attractive man on the bus.

Jimin knew damn well he didn't like Jungkook this way, so he didn't speak up. Although it was like Jungkook knew he was thinking of him because his phone lit up with a message.

Unknown:
Let's hang out sometime soon Jimin? Come to my dorm, it will be fun. This is Jungkook by the way. I know this is sudden as we just met, but I barely meet new people. Let me know if you can hangout, we can play video games!"

Jimin:
I'd love to. Does tommorow sound good?

Jungkook:
Yes! I will send you the address tommorow. Hope you don't mind, I live with a few others. They are very nice, but come off intimidating. See you tomorrow.

Jimin didn't know why he did that, but soon he'll realize it's the best choice he ever made because Hoseok was right. He did meet someone.

-
-
-
-
A/n: I'm so sorry this chapter has a lot of backstory and I know you guys want the juicy tea between Yoongi & Jimin already. There's going to be one more ship I'm including in this book. Guess who it is? I'll give you two possible answers VHope or Vkook . Thank you for reading this very long chapter as you get to know more about Jimin's character. I love youuuuu and you are appreciated 💜

Chapter written to: Numb by Phora.