seventeen

What would you do for the ones you love? To what extent would you go for someone? Is death as far as you would go or is there a limit?

Min Yoongi decided death was what he would do to save the people he loved most. Whether that meant surrendering to Mark or death at his hand. He would do it for the two most important people in his life.

The last thing this ruthless gang leader ever thought he would do was die for someone. Leaving everyone to die, but Jimin was a different case. Perhaps his heart grew to know more about love even though he never knew how to show it, there was a complete love for a broken boy named Park Jimin.

Parts of him blames himself for all of the events occurring now. Maybe if Yoongi would've never opened Jungkook's door that day, he would have never met the beautiful boy with the orange hair. If his curiosity wouldn't have gotten the best of him, just maybe.

-

As Jimin went to Jungkook's room he stopped at one picture. A man and Jungkook taking a selfie  the man looking completely annoyed but Jungkook seemed to adore the man.

Unknowing Jimin, didn't see that behind him stood that man except now with mint hair. The mint haired man watched the orange haired one.

"Wow" He thought to himself. Jimin didn't notice him, but the mint haired man stood curious as to who this was. His beauty stunned him and for some reason it felt as if he had been waiting for him all this time.

The man went to his bedroom and went on the bed, what was this new feeling? He couldn't recognize it, but this was stronger than attraction. It completely took him by surprise and scared the shit out of him.

It took him a few hours till finally he said to himself, "Fuck it. I have to know who he is. Fuck, please don't let me like him." He kept telling himself to think about something that made him angry as he went to find out who he was.

Walking to Jungkook's room, he finally made it to the door. Putting his hand on the knob and taking a deep breath before opening it. A little flame in him lit up when he saw Jungkook trying to have sex with him.

He greeted both boys and it seemed like he had saved the orange haired one from something. As the orange haired one approached him, they stood there for a second looking at each other. Eventually, they both smiled at each other and introduced themselves.

The beginning of the love story between a mafia leader and a boy who only wished to be loved.

-

"I'm sorry for ever speaking to you." Yoongi whispered to himself as he remembered the day they met.

Mark soon came into the room and interrupted his daydreaming, "Min Yoongi. Never thought I would see you like this." Jackson soon walked into the room behind him.

"What do you want dickhead?" Yoongi responded.

"Ouch. I just want to have some fun babe." Mark grabbed his chin and pecked his lips.

Yoongi spit at him, "Fuck off."

He nodded at Jackson while wiping his face off, "Obviously someone doesn't wanna play nice."

He went through the desk that was in the room Yoongi was being held in. Finally he found what we wanted and approached Yoongi with it. 

"All this time you've kept killing my men and making a joke out of the Capri's but not anymore." Mark grabbed Yoongi by his hair.

Yoongi felt pain, but the bigger pain was coming. Although, the fact that he hurt the one person he loved made him numb to the physical pain Mark was putting him through.

Mark carried a whip in his hand, and Jackson took Yoongi's shirt off revealing his upper half. His pale skin looked beautiful, and Mark decided to decorate it with marks of torture.

He began to whip Yoongi on the back. Each one harder than the other. Soon, Yoongi began to bleed. His raw flesh began to show with each whip. This was the way he was going to die.

"This is getting boring. Let's make it fun. Bring 'em in." He commanded.

The doors of the room opened. Hoseok brought in Jimin and Jungkook.

"Take their blindfolds off." Mark demanded.

Hoseok cooperated and did as told. Yoongi looked up as he was feeling dizzy from all the blood he was starting to lose.

Soon, he met Jimin's eyes.

"Yoongi. What has happened to you?" Jimin cried.

"I'll be okay. I will save you Jimin, both you and Kookie." Yoongi confidently said.

Jungkook saw him, "Hyung! What is wrong with you? You should have let me handle it." Jungkook cried seeing his only friend being tortured.

"Now let's have some real fun." Mark laughed.

"Go to hell Tuan." Yoongi spit at him again. He wanted to take all the pain, not wanting Jimin or Jungkook to take it.

"Wrong answer." Mark said whipping Yoongi.

"Yoongi! No! Stop!" Jimin cried.

"I never told you this Jimin." Yoongi groaned as Mark kept whipping him.

"Please." Jimin kept crying.

"I'm in love with you. I love you. I'm sorry I never told you earlier." Yoongi groaned.

"I love you." Jimin cried.

"Hyung. No please." Jungkook began to cry.

"I'm proud of the man you are Kookie.  I love you. I'm sorry."

Soon, Yoongi fell to the ground. His back, was now just raw flesh. Blood all over the floor and the tears of the two people he loved.