seven

"Can I come in?" , he asked sweetly.

Jimin felt his heart stop as he let Yoongi enter his home. It was obvious the younger had been crying, not only because of of his puffy eyes but because of the pile of tissues.

"I heard that something happened" , Yoongi began and Jimin immediately thought out loud and said, "Jungkook."

"Jungkook told me something happened but he also said that I should ask you and that you weren't okay?" The older took the younger's hand. His hand felt so warm to Jimin, warmer than he thought. At this moment he broke down again.

"Look, Jimin. I've only known you for two days now. I don't expect you to tell me, but for some reason I have this feeling in my heart as if I need to protect you and it's what I'm going to do if you let me." His voice was like honey to Jimin while he cried.

All Jimin did was look up at Yoongi who pulled him in and kissed his head lightly while he cried, "I won't leave you Park Jimin."

They stayed there like that for an hour and finally Jimin said, "let's go to bed" but the younger wanted to be carried as he was too tired and Yoongi couldn't resist to say yes because his eyes were this beautiful brown and his lips would pout. It made him melt.

He carried him till they reached the bedroom, And Yoongi put him down in bed and covered him with blankets as for him not to get cold.

Yoongi unexpectedly got pulled into bed right beside Jimin. They were facing each other and they were lost in their eyes.

Jimin's eyes were a pool of brown that anybody could get lost in. They were so beautiful yet so unique to him. His heart beat faster for this boy and he worried. Not for himself but for the other. He didn't want to lose him.

Yoongi's eyes on the other hand, they were an ocean. This ocean told a story. A story that Jimin hoped to know soon, because it was so utterly beautiful and that's something he could never deny. Of course he was afraid, was he going to hurt him like Mark? He prayed not because he truly felt something for this gang leader.

They soon fell asleep.

-

"Jimin."

"Hmm??"

"Jimin. Wake up. It's urgent. We have to go."

This woke him up fully. What could be happening. Yoongi looked alarmed as he than explained to Jimin that they had to go because they weren't safe.

"Pack the important things, and some clothes." He demanded.

Jimin followed his orders and hurriedly packed.

He took a week's worth of clothes. Soon his suitcase was full and was topped off with orange pill bottles.

They hurried out the door. Jungkook was waiting for them.

" Is everything ready?" Yoongi asked.

Jungkook just nodded his head.

Jimin was confused and afraid. He didn't have time to think about anything else not even the classes he had missed that day.

Soon they arrived to a gated residence. A guard shack at the entrance with a well built man inside protecting it.

The car was let in and Jimin's eyes widened as he saw the house.

It was big. Very big. It seemed like it had two stories and it had these beautiful flowers and trees complimenting it.

The car parked in front and Yoongi opened the door for Jimin welcoming him.

"You'll be living here for the next while." Jimin was surprised and speechless as soon as these words left Yoongi's mouth

"By myself? In this house?" The younger asked.

Yoongi chuckled, "hehe no you'll be living with me. Mark knew where you lived somehow and I have to protect you. I promised you."

Yoongi took Jimin by the hand leading him through the house to his room.

"You'll be staying in here. I'll be across the hall if you need me. We also share a bathroom so be considerate." He said and left Jimin in his room.

First thing Jimin did was freshen up. He hadn't taken a shower and smelt like sweat and tears.

He took a towel with him and entered the beautiful bathroom. Which had a shower with a glass door, "Wow this is more expensive than well. . . My life." He turned the water on and undressed himself. The room soon got steamy and he felt relaxed

On the other hand. Yoongi went to his room after talking to Jimin. He laid in his bed thinking about Jimin, about whether or not he could feel love for someone and why was it Jimin? Why him? He felt angry, because he didn't want Jimin to end up dead due to his feelings.

He decided to stop thinking about this and go take a shower. He had his earbuds on with the music loud and clothes already off, with only a towel covering his bottom half. He entered the bathroom and his jaw dropped.

Jimin was showering. He was . . . Naked? Deep down Yoongi was turned on and he wanted to be in there with him.

He took his earbuds off and a voice called for him.

"Yoongi? Come join me."

This ladies and gentlemen was the beginning of a beautiful relationship.